SThree Middle Office Manager
- Vacature referentie nr.: VN29746
- Type vacature: Vast Dienstverband
- Salaris: competitive EUR
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
The Middle Office Manager role is a newly created SThree function within the Sales Support discipline and the House of Brands strategy. In this role you are the linking pin between brand sales support teams (Customer journey team and Sales Operations team) and SThree Management.
The Middle Office manager has a dotted line with all TL/ASTMs from the different sales support teams in the brands and reports into the Dutch Management Team.
He/she encourages a service-led approach, in line with the SThree service attributes, and ensuring alignment and collaboration between brand teams.
People Management / (internal) Stakeholder Management
- Acts in line with the SThree service attributes; role modelling service behaviours and actively reinforcing and recognizing good practice that enables compliance and excellent customer service.
- Approaches people management with integrity and takes necessary steps to address behaviours that may pose a risk to engagement and retention of our clients, ambassadors or colleagues.
- Proactively recognizes and reinforces service behaviours that promote excellent customer service and creates win/win situations for the client and for SThree.
- Create and maintain an inclusive environment that is conducive to the engagement and retention of the teams.
- Effectively articulates expectations and goals, setting SMART performance standards for the teams to ensure team alignment across the sales support function at SThree.
- Support in training and coaching activities; providing honest and timely feedback to enable improved performance; setting your teams up for success.
- Demonstrates an understanding of individual strengths, development plans and encouraging career conversations; providing support that enables desired progression and take part in the promotion process.
- Ensuring compliancy of the Middle Office activities with legislation and policies
- Ensuring close collaboration with SThree sales support teams by setting up regular meetings to share knowledge and best practices.
Business Operations Management
- Ensuring team members adhere to relevant policies, best practice processes & compliance regulations; continuously educating them around the cycle of service and making sure the information portal maintains up to date.
- Regular meetings with brand management and other operations/core managers (legal/Placement, support/PD/Finance, HR) to optimize internal cooperation and service to the de business and external clients.
- Quarterly reporting overview to regional board on main projects and developments.
- Me-at-work: setting objectives together with the TL/ASTMs - review the competency assessment and the annual review.
- Represents the Middle Office teams during yearly career committees (Performance and Succession planning)
- Create and manage an excellent cooperation between Ops and Sales.
- Support in new recruitment with Corporate Recruitment: perform interviews and stay involved in the recruitment process.
- Support in decision taking together with the brand BM/Director and Sales Support TL/ASTM.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- People management and stakeholders management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the business processes and SThree activities/Strategy
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and being able to prioritize
- Good Knowledge of Labour Legislation & PD practices
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of back and front office activities/Processes
- Strong MS office skills
- Salesforce experience
- Dutch and English language skills at business level (speaking and writing)
- Excellent Analysis and reporting skills
- Process & project management
If you are interested in this new position, please send your motivation to f.sterke at sthree.com before November 25.
A presentation and assessment will be part of the selection procedure.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Floris Sterke (HRBP SThree)Solliciteren