Senior Corporate Recruiter
- Vacature referentie nr.: VN26745
- Type vacature: Vast Dienstverband
- Salaris: competitive EUR
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Are you energetic, entrepreneurial, do you have commercial insight and is recruitment really your thing? Then we are looking for you: an experienced Senior Corporate Recruiter for our location in Amsterdam. As a Senior Corporate Recruiter you will attract specialists from the market and build with us to bring SThree to a new level. Experience within the secondment industry is therefore a plus!
This role is for our seven different brands who operate in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam and Eindhoven. There are endless possibilities depending on your experience!
More about SThree
SThree is a global leader in recruitment with a unique portfolio of leading companies in IT, Banking, Engineering, Energy, Life Sciences, Accountancy & Finance. We have offices in London, Sydney, New York, Dubai, Munich and Singapore. Our motto is "bringing skilled people together to build the future" and that is exactly what we do.
What will you be doing?
In the Senior Corporate Recruiter role, your responsibilities will include supervising our corporate recruiters, hiring candidates and implementing programs to attract professionals. This last aspect also means that we would value your advice on employer branding, campus recruitment and other ongoing projects.
Within SThree we encourage talent development. This starts with an extensive onboarding programme so you're not thrown in at the deep end. You'll be assigned a buddy and our Learning & Development team will provide excellent training programmes at every level. In addition, you can participate in a voluntary mentor programme to get the best out of you!
What tasks can you expect?
- In the role of Senior Corporate Recruiter you take care of a continuously filled pipeline of candidates for our offices in Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht and 4 offices in Amsterdam;
- You recruit, select and know what it takes to convince a candidate and bind them to us;
- Supervising our Junior Corporate Recruiters
- During the recruitment and selection process you continuously keep close contact with all parties involved;
- You are responsible for the implementation of the sourcing strategy such as campus recruitment, social media, employer branding and organizing recruitment events;
- In addition, you are responsible for the onboarding program (in the form of conducting 1-on-1 interviews with new starters) and thus play an important role in the retention policy.
What do we offer you?
- Energetic work environment
- Ample opportunities of advancement
- International and financially stable employer
- Excellent coaching and training program - to become even better at what you do!
- Fixed salary + quarterly bonusses
- Fantastic team with friendly colleagues and a fun workplace
- Space for personal development
- Trips to Ibiza, Lapland, Dubai, Cape Town ...
What do we ask of you?
- HBO or WO degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as Corporate Recruiter, Search Consultant or Talent Acquistion Specialist
- Experience within the secondment is a plus
- Listening and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- You are able to translate objectives into actions and results;
- Located in (or nearby) Amsterdam
What differs us from the rest?
- Teambuilding sessions
- "Down to Earth" mentality
- Hybrid working environment
- Advanced development- and career possibilities
- Unlimited bonussystem