Learning & Development Consultant
- Vacature referentie nr.: VN10929
- Type vacature: Vast Dienstverband
- Salaris: competitive EUR
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Are you engaged by working close to the business and designing learning interventions? Are you looking for an international career in a global organization? SThree is looking for a Learning & Development Consultant. Join us and help us bring skilled people together to build the future.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Learning and Development Consultant you will be part of the regional learning team. Your other colleagues are based in Netherlands, Belgium, France and Japan.
Around 80% of our employees are a part of commercial functions. Therefore your role will be instrumental in partnering with business to define what key programs we should be delivering for different target group.
In this role you will focus on new Leadership development and supporting Onboarding programs. Aside from that, you will engage in coaching activities with leaders. Finally, you will run/take part in different people projects based on the business needs.
What you'll do
- Get close to the business and define training needs and skills gaps across your target audience
- Define your course learning products portfolio based on the business needs
- Advertise and market the product portfolio to your audience
- Identify key talent and use coaching to upskill them
- Run engaging inclass or virtual trainings and workshops
- Analyse and build reporting on the success of your learning products
On a typical week
On a typical Monday morning, you start the day in our Zuidas Office in Amsterdam. You pick a desk at one of our two floors and get ready to join our weekly Learning team standup. You have already prioritized your projects for the upcoming week and are eager to jump in.
You're starting your week with the launch of one of the new programs for new Managers for which you will be the Product Manager. After the stand up with the team you'll meet with our colleagues from Marketing to record a sizzle video to announce the new program. Before starting your afternoon, you join your colleagues for a nice lunch or our fitness enthusiast for a workout in the gym.
Afterwards, you've scheduled 1:1 meetings with your key stakeholders to share update on the training feedback, plans for the rest of the quarter. It turns out that one of the Directors would like to have a team engagement workshop facilitated by you using Insights. Tomorrow you'll be working from SThree Amsterdam office right on the canals in Keizersgracht. You running the last session of the new joiners to the company of our onboarding program Elements. This the last session of this program so…
Next day. You've reserved the entire day for deep work. You would like to get into the onboarding program data and check for the impact of onboarding programs on the Commercial function. You have seen that some of the Consultants are progressing faster than others. Therefore, you've decided to propose few changes to the program design. You know that these changes will impact the positioning of our entire process. You have scheduled a meeting with the team next week, to get them on-board and suggest adjustments. You expect to get some push-back, but you're not worried; you seem to be an expert at getting people excited about new opportunities.
On Friday, you have a one-on-one with your manager Alex, who is the Head of Learning. Later that day, you have a mid-quarter strategy update with the Learning team. You want to take some time to review the slides of your colleagues beforehand and write down the specific questions you have for them.
After a productive afternoon and a busy week, you're happy to close your laptop and join the team for the monthly drinks at a surprise location in the city centre.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced Learning professional with a hunger to grow their skills and competencies and eagerness to own and run a learning portfolio. You are a highly motivated, data-driven, and customer-centric self-starter, with business knowledge, excellent communication and marketing skills.
- 3+ years of L&D talent experience
- Proven track record of designing and developing learning programs
- Coaching experience
- Digitally savvy
- Staffing consulting experience is a plus.
- A key role in shaping the education of over 500 employees in the region
- Competitive compensation;
- The opportunity to shape your own day-to-day work;
- Global career opportunities
- Flexible working hours, working from home, and working abroad arrangements;
- A high degree of autonomy in a vibrant, result-driven, inclusive, and international team;
- Two offices in Amsterdam - Amsterdam Zuid or Keizersgracht
- 25 paid holidays per year;
- Pension plan;
- Personal development budget and we pay for the books you read!
- All public transport expenses covered;
- Laptop + all other equipment you need to do your work in the office or in the home office
- Fun team activities;
Apply for the job
Are you excited to become our Learning & Development Consultant? Then we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your application including your resume to careers-holland @ sthree.com. We are looking to hire for this role as soon as we find an eligible candidate.Solliciteren