Junior Employer Branding Specialist
- Vacature referentie nr.: VN1234
- Type vacature: Freelance
- Salaris: competitive EUR
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Junior Employer Branding Specialist
Does thinking about creating creative content and campaigns makes your heart beat go faster? Are you excited about building an employer brand people absolutely love to work for? At SThree we strongly believe that this is the key to our success and continuous growth. In our Benelux, Spain and Middle East region we're not the only ones looking for the right talent to strengthen our teams. And that's why we need you!
Your scope and added value
As a Junior Employer Branding Specialist at SThree you will have exciting times ahead. We have built a strong multi-channel employer branding strategy and are now ready to fast-track the implementation and become an employer of choice.
Your main responsibilities consist of increasing our brand awareness and generating leads for our corporate recruitment team with creative and innovative ideas. You will engage in many activities and launch your own projects to reach your goals, such as creating blogs and videos, sharing employee stories, managing our social channels, create SEO-optimized pages on our website, optimizing our candidate journey and brainstorm about our concepts at job fairs.
We passionately believe in the added value of a strong employer brand. So you are not alone! You'll work closely with our Employer Branding Specialist and will be part of our global employer branding community, from whom you will learn a lot about all aspects of your expertise field. Knowledge is key and therefore you will also spend time tracking relevant trends and developments. By reading, researching, talking and listening you will make sure that you know what's top of mind at our potentially new colleagues.
SThree is the global STEM-specialist staffing partner. We connect sought-after specialists in science, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations. A place full of energy, powered by its people. This is your place to supercharge your potential with a business that's constantly evolving and expanding. Spark your possibilities, feel the buzz and add your energy. By bringing skilled people together, we elevate expertise and energise progress for everyone. That's how we build the future.
You will be part of the regional marketing and communications team that supports our business, brands and corporate recruitment teams in the Benelux, Spain and Middle East. The current team consists of 13 experts with different specialisms and scopes in different locations. The Dutch team comes together every Tuesday to work in our beautiful new office at the Zuidas, the rest of the week you will work from home, any other of our offices or at a location of your preference. You'll report directly into our Employer Branding Specialist and work closely with your colleagues in the region and your global peers.
Just as SThree, and all her brands, you are driven, energetic and get things done. You are an optimistic and enthusiastic starter or y oung professional that is passionate about bringing employer brands to the next level.
- Strong communicator: you excel in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing) and understand that you need to adapt your message based on your audience
- Multitasker: you like the dynamic of working on multiple projects at the same time
- Creative: you are innovative and creative in creating compelling content that tells our story - varying from interviews and videos to blogs and reels - and you're not scared of proposing new ideas
- Results driven: you've a natural curiosity towards data (Google Analytics, etc.) to understand and improve the results of our employer branding activities
- Education: you have completed a relevant study at HBO- or university level, preferably in marketing, communications or commercial economics
- Experience: you have maximum 1 years' experience in (content) marketing or employer branding
What we offer
- Opportunities to develop your talents and on-the-job-coaching
- Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days, a laptop, mobile phone and a good pension scheme
- Access to employer branding peers across the globe
- Hybrid working: combining working from the office with working from home
- Vibrant work environment with great colleagues
- Amazing social drinks and spectacular events
- Five paid volunteer days
- Is it your birthday? You'll get the day off!
Are you interested in our role of Junior Employer Branding Specialist at SThree and ready to kickstart your career? Supercharge your potential and apply now! Check out our Instagram (that you will be managing) LifeatSThreeNL to see what it is like to work for SThree in The Netherlands.
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Please reach out to Seva Stork (Employer Branding Specialist) via s.stork @ sthree.com or +31 6 1433 8393.Solliciteren