Head of Corporate Recruitment
- Vacature referentie nr.: VN10667
- Type vacature: Vast Dienstverband
- Salaris: competitive EUR
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Do you want to be the driver of your own success and play a pivotal role in the success and growth of our company? Are you interested in initiating, driving, and implementing hiring strategies in a fast-paced environment and be part of an ambitious leadership team? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for someone to use their knowledge and experience to drive our corporate recruitment activities to the next level.
The Netherlands is one of the cores contributing countries globally and currently counts around 300 staffing professionals, our ambition is to grow to 500 staffing headcount in the next coming two years. This role will initially be focussed on our Dutch business with the potential to grow into a regional role covering our Benelux, Spain, and Mena teams. You will be working with the Corporate Recruitment team in the Netherlands consisting of currently 11 people including a team leader, with the aim to grow the team to a minimum team size of 12.
We have identified 4 core competencies that are essential in the success of this position;
- Drive delivery strategy and manage candidate pipeline with the corporate recruiters in the team.
- Determine the corporate recruitment organisational structure to ensure effective allocation of resources
- Define Rec2Rec partnership strategy, drive referral strategy
- Define, optimize, and drive Campus Recruitment strategy
- Review internal hiring process (interview stages, assessment tools, inclusive hiring strategy)
- Promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, drive an inclusive hiring strategy
Analyses and reporting
- Work closely with senior management and the Finance team to produce weekly headcount forecast
- Inform relevant stakeholders on the status of HC versus target
- Use current and historic performance indicators and market trends to optimise performance and plan future investment and growth for our headcount strategy
- Formulate, communicate, and execute a business plan that strategically aligns with the overall group HC plans
- Work closely with the team leader to manage and engage the people in the corporate recruitment team and ensure performance levels are in place
- Create an environment where people are engaged and inspired.
- Add value to our business by challenging internal stakeholders on their hiring processes and support and execute optimization of processes where needed
- Help nurture a culture of innovation and help support and facilitate organisational change in line with the strategy
- Work closely with marketing on visibility of SThree as best employer via on- and offline campaigns
- Monitor Job marketing opportunities
- Drive the Campus Recruitment strategy
Just as SThree, and all her brands, you are driven, energetic and get things done. You are a natural leader with experience in people management in a sales function. You have implemented recruitment strategies before in a fast-paced environment and will be able to identify and implement the right tools and strategies for our business.
- Strong communicator: you excel in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing) and understand that you need to adapt your message based on your audience;
- Stakeholder management: you are able to work with all layers in the organisation, build close relationships with the hiring managers, HRIS, HROps, L&D and the Marketing team to maximise the hiring process, our onboarding journey and employee experience in region;
- You are not afraid of challenging conversations with the aim to move the organisation to the next level;
- Presentation skills: you feel comfortable to engage with senior leadership and present your findings at board level;
- Results driven: you have a natural curiosity towards data to understand and improve the results of our corporate recruitment strategy;
- Education: you have completed a relevant study at HBO- or university level;
- Experience: you have minimum of 10 years' experience in a sales environment with a minimum of 5 years in corporate recruitment.
What do we have to offer?
- Opportunities to develop your talents, unlimited access to our SThree Academy and opportunity to participate in one of our many internal or external development and leadership programs;
- Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days, a laptop, mobile phone, and a good pension scheme;
- Access to the corporate recruitment network globally;
- Hybrid working: combining working from the office with working from home;
- Vibrant work environment with great colleagues;
- Amazing social drinks and spectacular events;
- Five paid volunteer days;
- Is it your birthday? Time to celebrate! You'll get the day off.
Spark new possibilities
Are you interested in our role of Head of Corporate Recruitment for the Netherlands at SThree and ready to elevate your career? Supercharge your potential and apply now! Check out our Instagram @SThreenl to see what it is like to work for SThree in The Netherlands.
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Do you prefer more information? Please reach out to our Corporate Recruitment Team through careers-holland @ sthree.com
Add your energy.