Digital Marketing Specialist
- Vacature referentie nr.: VN11708
- Type vacature: Vast Dienstverband
- Salaris: competitive EUR
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Does thinking about strategic content creation and online marketing make your heartbeat accelerate? Are you result-driven and do you believe content is key in increasing our brand awareness and business growth? So do we! SThree is excited to be hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist for our Dutch market.
Your scope and added value
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at SThree you will have exciting times ahead. You will run your own projects and build a solid cross-channel content strategy (B2B & B2C), with a strong focus on three of our bands: Huxley, JP Gray and Madison Black.
Your main responsibilities consist of increasing our brand visibility, awareness, and lead generation (both candidates and clients). You will engage in many activities to reach your goals, such as building a content calendar, creating unique content and campaigns (in any shape or form), create SEO-optimized landing pages and blogs, managing our social media accounts, enhance our websites and launch email marketing ideas. There are so many beautiful stories to tell!
You'll work closely with your regional and global content colleagues, from whom you will learn a lot about all aspects of your field. You will also spend time tracking trends and developments within the markets and target groups for Huxley, JP Gray and Madison Black. Knowledge is key. By reading, researching, talking, and listening you will make sure that you know what's top of mind at our clients and candidates.
Elevate expertise. Energise progress.
SThree is the global STEM-specialist staffing partner. We connect sought-after specialists in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics with dynamic organisations. A place full of energy, powered by its people. This is your place to supercharge your potential with a business that's constantly evolving and expanding. Spark your possibilities, feel the buzz and add your energy. By bringing skilled people together, we elevate expertise and energise progress for everyone. That's how we build the future.
You will be part of the regional marketing and communications team that supports our business and brands in the Netherlands, Spain, the Middle East, and Asia. The current team consists of 13 experts with different specialisms and scopes in different locations. The Dutch team comes together every Tuesday to work in our beautiful office at the Zuidas, the rest of the week you can work at any of our offices or at home. You'll report directly to our Director of Marketing and work closely with your colleagues in the region and your global peers.
Just as SThree, and all her brands, you are driven, energetic and get things done. You are an optimistic and enthusiastic digital professional that is passionate about adding value by unique content and lead generation.
- Strong communicator: you excel in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing) and you know how to adapt your communications to the receiver (candidate or client).
- Project management: you are organised, always meet your deadlines and have the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time.
- Creative: you are innovative in creating the right message and type of content for the right target group, varying from in-dept research and videos to blogs, news articles and interviews.
- Analytic mindset: you know your way around Google Analytics and Google Data Studio and know how to translate the data into concrete optimizations and actions.
- Education: you have completed a relevant study at HBO- or university level, preferably in (online) marketing, communications, or commercial economics.
- Experience: you have 2 to 5 years of experience in digital and/or content marketing.
What do we have to offer?
- Opportunities to develop your talents and on-the-job-coaching.
- Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days, a laptop, mobile phone and a good pension scheme.
- Access to digital marketing knowledge across the globe.
- Hybrid working: combining working from the office with working from home.
- Vibrant work environment with great colleagues.
- Amazing social drinks and spectacular events.
- Five paid volunteer days.
- Is it your birthday? Time to celebrate! You'll get the day off.
Spark new possibilities
Are you interested in our role of Digital Marketing Specialist at SThree and ready to kickstart your career? Supercharge your potential and apply now! Check out our Instagram SThreeNL to see what it is like to work for SThree in The Netherlands.
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Do you need more information? Please reach out to our Corporate Recruitment Team through careers-holland @ sthree.com
Add your energy.