Investor FAQs

You will find outlined below questions that are often asked by our shareholders. If you cannot find the answer to any questions relating to holdings of SThree shares (e.g. number of shares held, change of name, address, amalgamation of accounts, gift transfers) please contact our Registrar, Link Group.

For general investor queries, please contact [email protected]