Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN10513
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + +Uncapped Commission (£30k-£32k OTE) GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
"Bringing skilled people together to build the future"
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. We are a purpose-driven organisation, priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Working for one of our brands within SThree: Real Staffing, Computer Futures and Huxley, you will become a specialist Recruitment Consultant within STEM.
We have numerous initiatives within SThree including our hybrid working model, the 'THRIVE' Platform for mental health/physical wellbeing and many other exciting projects in the pipeline. It could not be a better time to join SThree and begin your career in recruitment!
Working in a challenging and rewarding role you will be:
- Engaging with clients and candidates - existing and new through calls and meetings
- Networking through social media and networking events
- Screening and shortlisting talent within STEM
Skillset required for a successful Recruitment Consultant?
- Pro-active attitude
- Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
- Drive and ambition to learn, develop and progress your career
- Resilient and ambitious
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
What can SThree offer you?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Large recruitment agency operating for 35 years with numerous resources and backing
- Established markets and database
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Clear progression path to follow based on performance
- "Thrive" community for wellbeing support
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme
- Discounts with retailers
- Private Medical/Dental Insurance
- Family Caregiver Leave
- 5 paid volunteer days a year.
We will also provide a company laptop before you joining which has a built in telephony system to make calls.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.