Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Hybrid Working
- Job reference no: VN10473
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + +uncapped commission GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Are you a sales professional and ready to kickstart your career in recruitment ?
SThree bring skilled people together and is the number one pure play STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Science) recruiter.
Joining SThree as a Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a purpose-driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant:
· Attracting new business with STEM through business development and networking
· Maintaining existing relationships
· Building your personal brand within STEM
· Growing your candidate portfolio to fill client vacancies
· Meeting candidates and clients face to face
· Become a recruiting partner for your client
What can SThree offer you?
· Uncapped commission with no threshold
· Flexible/Hybrid working
· Large recruitment agency operating for 35 years with numerous resources and backing
· Established markets and database
· Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
· Clear progression path to follow based on performance
· "Thrive" community for wellbeing support
· Annual leave purchase scheme
· Share scheme
· Discounts with retailers
· Private Medical/Dental Insurance
· Family Caregiver Leave
· 5 paid volunteer days a year.
We will also provide a company laptop before you joining which has a built in telephony system to make calls.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.