Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN10456
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive SGD
- Location: Singapore
Who is SThree?
We are the only STEM specialist global recruitment company in the world with offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. We partner with our clients across the Banking, Financial Services, Technology and Health care sectors.
We are vibrant, fun and sociable, with a real focus on career development and high performance. With office located in the central business district of Singapore, we are now looking to further expand our team to continue our world domination!
We are looking to bring on experienced recruiters of various seniority levels and industries to apply their existing network, expertise, and knowledge in Banking, Financial Services, Technology, or Healthcare. You will be responsible for the full 360 end to end recruitment cycle, with a strong focus on relationship management and business development to grow and manage your portfolio.
- Have the opportunity to build and develop your own business, leveraging on SThree mentorship, support, and training to make it a success
- Carve out your own niche in your market specialisation, providing expert advice on the industry and market and winning new business for you and your team.
- Build and strengthen your network of clients and candidates via LinkedIn, over the phone, and at face to face meetings
- Have full 360 degree management of roles, from sourcing and interviewing candidates through to placement and aftercare, ensuring a smooth and first-class client experience
- Learn under and be mentored by experienced senior consultants who are leaders in the recruitment industry in Singapore.
- Bring together the best companies with the best candidates to build a better future in STEM
Who are we looking for?
- Are ambitious, motivated by targets, and strive to exceed your goals
- Have strong interpersonal skills and you enjoy talking to people, networking, and building relationships
- Have strong communication skills and are comfortable making sales calls to prospective and existing customers in order to build your market presence, knowledge, and reputation
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in recruitment
- Have some experience in healthcare, finance & banking or technology (a plus, but not essential!
We want to work with you!
Why work with us?
You can't be a recruitment company if you don't care about people. At SThree, we believe that people come first in everything we do.
Here's what we provide our people:
- Clear and transparent performance-based promotion track
- Best commission schemes in the market, paid out monthly without fail, low to no commission threshold
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements (with the option of working remotely in other countries!)
- Comprehensive Medical, specialist, dental benefits
- World class training program with advice and tips from recruitment leaders across the globe
- A strong emphasis on equal opportunity and diversity and inclusion
SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | Licence Number 16S8216)
Award Winner for:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017
Apply for this job