Sales Team Manager
- Job reference no: VN10826
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: US$80000 - US$180000 per annum + competitive USD
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Team Manager to join our engineering division in our Chicago office!
Progressive Global Energy, a division of SThree, is a leading engineering staffing company, dedicated to providing employment solutions in the renewable energy, power generation & utilities space. Progressive currently operates in 20 cities around the globe, with four locations in the United States: Houston, San Diego, Boston, and Chicago. With more than 30 years of experience we deliver compliant and effective employment solutions for companies that are accelerating progress around the world.
As a continuously expanding, international staffing company, we partner with a huge variety of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across the STEM industries. Our energetic work culture and focus on continuous reward and professional development, provide you with the perfect environment to grow your business, reaching your highest potential.
To manage and develop a highly engaged and productive sales team, encouraging a service-led approach to understanding and delivering to the needs of our clients and candidates; ensuring delivery of sales targets and consistent revenue growth, while maintaining personal business contribution; in line with the Specialist Staffing Group service attributes
As a Sales Team Manager within our company, you will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day activities of team members including managing productivity, performance & professional conduct, driving high standards at all times
- Approaching people with integrity and taking necessary steps to address behaviors that may pose a risk to engagement and retention of our clients or colleagues
- Delivering successful onboarding and continued development; dedicating time for training and coaching activities; providing honest and timely feedback to enable improved performance; setting consultants up for success
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of sector, markets, trends and competitor landscape to aid relevant business planning and valuable client interaction
- Responding to client and candidate complaints, ensuring all communications are handled within the required time-frame, issues resolved in a timely manner and acting as a point of escalation for complex matters when required in the interests of service delivery and customer retention
- Actively seeks customer feedback (surveys, testimonials) to drive continuous service improvement
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Motivated by success, growth and the ability to help others succeed in their career
- Track record of success in sales
- Highly competitive
- Resilient & Tenacious
- Adept at building strong relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in sales (staffing experienced preferred)
What's In It For You?
- 31 days of PTO including but not limited to: 12 paid holidays, 5 paid volunteer days, and 5 paid days off during the holidays (we close our offices between Christmas and New Year's each year)
- Full time base salary + uncapped commission + bonus potential
- Merit-based career progression
- Ability to build out a growing team in a demanding industry
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits, commuter benefits
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Miami and Cancun
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job