Who are we
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner, connecting sought-after professionals with dynamic organisations. STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Together they make up fast-growing industries that will shape the future of our workforce. For us in Singapore, we recruit highly skilled specialists, when and where they’re needed across industries such as Finance, Technology, Healthcare, and Life Sciences for both permanent and contract work. Elevating expertise and energising progress for everyone.
Founded in London in 1986, SThree has since grown into an award-winning multi-brand organisation with 44 offices across 14 countries in America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. We are also listed on the London Stock Exchange and have seen a consistent increase in our stock price despite the pandemic.
What will you get to do in recruitment?
You will get the unique opportunity to network and develop relationships with some of the top talent in the industry within both leading start-ups and multinational corporations. The future leaders of Technology, Finance, and Healthcare will be your business partners and you will have the chance to make a real impact being at the forefront of ground-breaking industry developments.
We’re experts and industry leaders in a market that’s always evolving and expanding, working together to get things done and seize opportunities. Your career will have no limits and we’ll support you in your continuous development as you expand your capabilities and grow your career.
Welcome to the future of work.
You will learn to:
- Negotiate with top industry clients (offers, commercial terms of business, etc.)
- Provide expert advice and consultation to market leaders
- Strategise with key clients on how to attract and retain the best talent for their teams
- Market map, network, and headhunt in a competitive market
- Sell and develop your own business, building a brand for yourself
Exciting incentives and other benefits
- All-inclusive international travel incentives for top performers that could take you to the likes of Bali, Shanghai, Korea, UK, USA and many more
- Local incentives such as lunch clubs that take you to top restaurants in Singapore
- Exclusive discounts and deals with local businesses in partnership with WeWork (Health & Wellness, Dining, Retail, etc)
- Comprehensive Medical, Specialist, and Dental benefits
- Hybrid and Flexible working arrangements
- Five extra days of volunteering leave for a cause that you’re passionate about, fully paid
- Another five extra days to care for your loved ones, all at no cost to you
If you want to fast track your career or would like to experience working for an international organisation, reach out to our talent acquisition team at [email protected].
Or if you wish to find out more about this role you may also speak to our Talent Acquisition Consultant, Renee Yeong at [email protected] who will be able to share more information.