IT Operations & Support Analyst
- Job reference no: VN10597
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
The IT Service Desk Team provides 1st and 2nd line Support for all services, user provisioning and monitoring and resolution of any issues affecting IT services and infrastructure.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Proven experience of working in a corporate IT environment
* Experience of working in an IT Operations, IT Service Desk or Customer Support role
* A proven commitment to quality practices, continuous improvement, and a focus on the customer
* Experience of troubleshooting issues on Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop operating systems.
* Basic knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
o IP Networks, Cloud Computing
o Databases Basic knowledge, SQL
o Applications: Experience of supporting business applications like Salesforce and SAP
o Exchange & Outlook support experience
o Microsoft Office 365 support experience
o Mobile support experience
o Citrix support experience
o Telephony, Avaya IP Telephony and Microsoft Teams support experience would be an advantage
o Experience of support tools, such as ActiveBatch, Solarwinds, SCCM, SupportWorks, Active Directory, InTune
o Hardware Support experience: Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Meeting room video conferencing systems
* Maths and English GCSE as a minimum
* ITIL Certification may be an advantage
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.