HR & Training Administrator
- Job reference no: VN10445
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We are pleased to announce that SThree is looking for a new HR & Training Administrator to join our office based in Glasgow. In this role, you'll be supporting the delivery of the Talent Management strategy focused on improving business performance by attracting, identifying, developing, engaging, retaining and deploying key talent. You'll also support the administration and reporting of global leadership development programmes.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. Operating globally, with nearly 3000 employees in our team, we are a purpose driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future.
What will you be doing?
The Talent Development Coordinator will co-ordinate the end-to-end talent management processes, working closely with key senior & HR stakeholders. You'll create and manage an SThree talent dashboard in order to provide talent data to inform decisions on appointments, moves and promotions and also co-ordinate internal/external learning programmes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Talent Development Delivery
- Support the design of a scalable talent mapping (evaluation & identification) & succession planning framework
- Co-create a scalable talent & succession toolkit for global roll-out, working in collaboration with the HR information systems team to maximise the use of available technology and align talent & succession processes
- Co-ordinate the annual talent calendar, ensuring all parties are fully equipped to undertake the talent & succession activities within the required timeframes
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations to support framework/toolkit roll-out and Board presentations
- Co-ordinate & monitor talent pools - tracking movement from one cycle to the next
- Maintain up-to-date senior leadership organisational charts and track and report on joiners/movers/leavers
- Support third-party partnership arrangements that aid the talent management process e.g. feedback and assessment models (360/psychometrics)
- Support with the co-ordination of the development of existing and emerging leaders and key talent, creating growth opportunities and development interventions
- Partner with internal L&D resources to support delivery of key initiatives.
- Support third-party partnership arrangements
Analysis, Insight & Reporting
- Create and maintain a talent dashboard - enabling a clear view of talent communities, risks, gaps and mitigating plans across the organisation
- Provide data points that evaluate the results of talent management process in terms of business outputs, succession pools, staff turnover & productivity
- Share talent metrics with key stakeholders to inform their strategic approaches, to include Talent Acquisition/ HR/L&D/Reward/Engagement/D&I/Global Mobility
- Create and maintain leadership engagement index and present quarterly analysis
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience of the talent management life-cycle - talent identification/mapping & succession planning
- Demonstrable experience building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Relationship building, partnering and team work
- Planning and prioritisation
- Influencing a variety of stakeholders across a matrix, global network
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills - high attention to detail
- Analytical in approach - use data as an enabler
- CIPD (or working towards) would be advantageous
In return for your commitment we offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- A generous holiday allowance increasing by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental well-being support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.