Boston - Recruitment Consultant (Entry-Level Sales)
- Job reference no: VN10507
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: salary + uncapped commission USD
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
The Recruitment Consultant Role
- Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
- Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
- Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
- Managing the candidate's experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
- Closing candidates on job offers and overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
- Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
As a suitable applicant, you must be:
- Interested in gaining sales experience, including cold- and warm-calling, pitching and negotiating
- Motivated by success, financial gain, and career growth
- Coachable and willing to implement feedback
- Able to build strong relationships
About Specialist Staffing Group (SThree plc)
Specialist Staffing Group is the US division of SThree plc, the world's largest STEM-dedicated staffing company. With over 45 offices across 15 countries and employing over 2,800 people, SThree operates across multiple brands that specialize in placing the best STEM talent around the world. You will be working with some of the biggest, most innovative, and most exciting companies in the world across as you progress and grow your career. Working in recruitment provides exciting career opportunities and high earning potential. In our sales and recruitment role you will be working with clients who are looking to attract and hire professionals with a niche STEM background.
Why Join SThree
- Award-Winning Training - Hands-on and extensive training from our dedicated L&D staff via our SThree Academy system
- Career Growth - A clear, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
- Unlimited Earning Potential - A competitive, full-time base salary + uncapped commission all from day one
- A Culture Based on Fairness and Inclusivity - A robust Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion platform with numerous opportunities to get involved
- Work/Life Balance- flexible working hours, 17 days of PTO, 14 paid holidays
- We Celebrate Success - Monthly incentives (such as all-expenses paid dinners at high-end restaurants) and national and international incentive trips
Industry-Leading Health Benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job