- Job reference no: VN10674
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We're pleased to announce that SThree is looking for a Self-Bill Specialist, due to an internal promotion. You'll be joining our team based in Glasgow, where you'll be responsible for reconciling client debts to our Collections Management System identifying any anomalies that would prevent the settlement and collection of the outstanding debt prior to falling due.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. Operating globally, with nearly 3000 employees in our team, we are a purpose driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future.
Key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Manage your own Self Bill Client portfolio, ensuring accounts are reconciled accurately and that payments are received in line with contractual terms
- Reconciliation across client Portals and SAP Collections Management for Proactive collections
- Allocate payments accurately
- Deliver monthly debt, cash collection and DSO targets
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to SThree process
- Working with Placement support and Sales to ensure issues are resolved
- Reviewing and actioning misaligned payment terms within MSP's
- Escalating High Risk accounts to Credit Manager or relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining accurate records
- Pro-active follow up on reconciliation issues identified, mitigating aging within the client accounts and enabling prompt collections
- Work with remote MSP Key Focal Points and MSP Client Focal Points on complex issues
- Process rebates, and manage payment terms in accordance with agreed process
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers without contravening Sthree's policies
- Attend monthly and weekly debt reviews with Credit Control Manager
What skills/experience are we seeking?
- 1-2 year's experience in a high volume accounts receivable commercial environment
- Experienced in Financial Reconciliations within a Self Bill Operation is preferred
- SAP experienced or an adept systems learner
- Strong excel skills in data compilation & reconciliation preferred
- Being a self-motivator is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to support internal and external customers
In return for your commitment we offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- A generous holiday allowance increasing by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.