Return to search results
Sales Team Manger (m/w/d)
- Job reference no: VN10441
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: + Benefits EUR
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
You take ownership and want to build something bigger!?
Help us to identify the perfect match between international companies and specialists in the IT sector. You will support innovation and help shaping the future.
Our vision in Hamburg: "It's about creating a place where you and your colleagues have the best time of your life!"
"Add your energy" and become part of the most successful location in the DACH region as a team leader (m/f/d) for the expansion towards the Swedish market.
- Grow the existing team in Hamburg from 7 to 10 employees within 12 month
- Ensure business growth with existing clients and candidates in Stockholm
- Frequent business trips to meet existing and prospect clients in Stockholm
- Coaching and development of employees
- New customer acquisition to ensure growth of a divers client portfolio
- Build up your own successful client remit
- Team and individual target setting, monitoring of target achievement
- Development of visions and growth plans for the Sweden business. "Go local".
- Development of own projects and cooperation with other departments
- Your team places contractors and permanent employees with Swedish clients
- Successfully completed studies in all disciplines (e.g. economics, humanities or natural sciences, tourism & hotel industry or similar) or a completed (commercial) training
- Business fluent in English
- If possible: management experience within the personnel services industry; but at least own sales successes in the personnel services industry with ambitions to develop into a management position
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- "Hands On" mentality
- Performance and success orientation, strong communication skills and good presentation skills
- Perseverance, ambition and self-confidence
- Fun and interest in sales and recruiting
- The possibility to open an own office in Stockholm with the team in the foreseeable future
- Fast and transparent promotion opportunities with self-directed, above-average earning potential
- Excellent onboarding program with mentor and own Learning & Development team
- Spectacular and unique incentives (e.g. super trips to Ibiza, Cape Town, etc. or lunch clubs), exclusive employee offers and private fitness studio in the office.
- Open corporate culture, infectious team spirit and start-up mentality (dog policy, hybrid working, fruit basket, and much more)
- Diversity & Identity are very important to us - BeYourself.BeSThree