- Job reference no: VN9012
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive JPY
- Location: Japan
At SThree we offer you a career with no limits and strive to provide you with the tools to shape your own future. Do you want a job that allows you to wake up every morning knowing that you have the opportunity to change someone's life?
A career in recruitment can offer you just that, and at SThree we're passionate about ensuring that you have the support to truly shine. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be following in the footsteps of several former SThree CEO's, MD's and country directors who all similarly started from this role. Who knows where it will take you?
Are you ready to join an internationally renowned recruitment company?
We're seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant who's passionate about taking the next step in their career.
SThree is an international multi-brand staffing organisation providing permanent and contract staff to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors.
We operate across ten specialist brands and employ over 2,700 people in 13 countries across the world. We pride ourselves on the dedication and passion we have for the industries we work in and the support we can provide our customers to achieving their goals and career ambitions.
About the job
Your job as a Recruitment Consultant will include attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events, recruiting and through referrals.
Once you have found suitable candidates, you will screen and interview candidates, conducting background checks, and matching candidates to jobs. Naturally, with the role, it is a consultative job and you will advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on job opportunities.
You will be given the tools to attract clients through a variety of different means, including marketing techniques, business development, account management, new business acquisition and networking, which will allow you to build up an extensive client base.
You will also develop a good understanding of companies and their business, something which is key in order to build strong relationships with your clients.
What do we offer?
At SThree we know that our people are the heart and soul of our business, only you can deliver our promise to our clients, and as such we want to ensure that you always feel appreciated. You will benefit from:
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Being part of a truly global organisation with market leading brands and international relocation opportunities once you have worked for us for a certain period of time
- An in-house candidate database that has been continually developed and improved over the last twenty years to allow consultants in all of our global offices to reach the most niche talent to provide the best service to our customers
- A structured career plan and fixed promotion targets that give you the opportunity to truly take charge of your career and reap the rewards for your hard work
- A strong commission scheme that is industry leading. We pay life changing commissions every quarter!
- Holiday sales incentives to places like Bali, Korea, Shanghai, etc.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Monthly lunch clubs incentives which include Michelin star restaurants, afternoons on private yachts and afternoons spent travelling through Tokyo in stretch limousines drinking champagne!
Who should you be?
While certain skills such as previous B2B sales experience will make you a desirable candidate, the most important quality that we're looking for is an ability to demonstrate genuine passion and enthusiasm to succeed as an Associate Recruitment Consultant. If you're a hard working individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, then you might be just what we're looking for.
Do you have the desire to embark upon a new adventure? If you're a passionate, committed individual looking to start a new journey in a diverse and supportive environment, then get in touch.
After all, the opportunities are endless…