- Job reference no: VN10782
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: salary + uncapped commission USD
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Are you looking for a fast-paced, rewarding, and exciting sales position? Specialist Staffing Group, the US division of SThree plc, has the perfect opportunity for you within our fast-growing Life Sciences brand, Real Staffing. Our team in San Diego is looking for an experienced recruiting manager to join their ranks.
As a continuously expanding, international staffing company, we are looking for highly motivated staffing professionals ready to join our award-winning sales training program. We partner with a huge variety of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across the STEM industry. Our energetic work culture and focus on continuous reward and professional development, provide you with the perfect environment to grow your business, and reach your highest potential.
Home to Real Staffing's fastest-growing team, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the top-performing brands across 45 offices and 15 countries. This is truly a great opportunity to fast-track your career in leadership with pathways to Associate Director in ~2 years.
We are looking for an Associate Team Manager or Team Manager with staffing experience. 360/full-desk is ideal, but 180 experience will be considered. We're looking for go-getters who have proven client/candidate strategies. Will consider staffing superstars who haven't managed but are looking to step into leadership. You'd be focused on the Medical Device market on the West Coast. This is a warm desk.
What we offer:
* 17 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 5 volunteer days per year
* Competitive full-time base salary commensurate with experience + uncapped commission
* Opportunity to build your own business in a new and fast-growing team
* Merit-based career progression
* Award-winning training program
* Monthly and quarterly incentives
* Excellent medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefitsSthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apply for this job