Data Privacy Administrator
- Job reference no: VN10752
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
At Sthree, we bring skilled people together to build the future. We do this through our strategic focus on our people, our services and our customers. Data is at the heart of our business and ability to effectively access and use it is essential for fulfilling our strategic ambition.
Reporting into the Head of Data Excellence, you will assist in supporting the operation controls specifically around Data Subject Requests to ensure SThree maintains compliance with data privacy standards globally including UK and EU GDPR.
* Provide administrative support to the Data Protection Team
* Daily review of data protection mailboxes and queues
* Coordinating our response to data subject rights requests (DSARs, Right to be forgotten, etc..)
This role could present a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move into Data Privacy, which is an increasingly important and visible role in organisations. Full training, support and development would be provided as experience in this field is not required for this opportunity.
Skills and experience:
* Ability to work with high volumes of enquires
* Excellent attention to detail, and willingness to complete repetitive work to a high standard of accuracy
* Ability to work on a task unsupervised once trained
* A willingness to expand competency through analysis of regulations and legislation
* Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
* Ability to pick up new ways of working and skills quickly
* Pragmatism (what is needed versus what is desirable)
* Empathy and the ability to influence colleagues to deliver on tasks
* Strong interpersonal skills. Ability, and confidence to interact with teams across the business
* Previous administrative work experience desirable
* Previous experience of working with sensitive/confidential information desirable
* Communicate using English and another foreign language (German or Dutch or French) desirable
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.