Who are we
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner. We connect sought-after specialists with dynamic organisations. Recruiting highly skilled professionals, when and where they’re needed. Elevating expertise and energising progress for everyone.
Our global house of specialist brands brings expertise in specific sought-after skills across both permanent and contract work. Founded in London in 1986 as a small business, SThree has since expanded into a multi-brand organisation, giving our customers access to a global network of dedicated STEM specialists through 44 offices in 14 countries.
Real Staffing, Computer Futures, Progressive Recruitment and Huxley are four of the nine brands we have in Japan. They are specialist brands focusing on specific markets within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Recognised as one of the best recruitment organisation and employer across Japan, our accolades and awards include:
- Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For by Recruitment International (2021)
- Best Company by Great Place to Work Institution (2018, 2020 and 2021)
- Growth Company of the Year by Recruitment International (2019)
- Best CSR Initiative by Recruitment International (2019)
- Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company by Recruitment International (2018)
- Best Healthcare by Recruitment International by Recruitment International (2018 and 2021)
- Finalist in a British Business Award by British Chamber Commerce of Japan (2017)
What will you get to do in recruitment?
We’re a rapidly growing business in a rapidly changing world. Our people have the chance to make a real impact, whatever their role, working at the heart of the most exciting developments in life science, technology, engineering and mathematics. We’re experts and industry leaders in a market that’s always evolving and expanding, working together to get things done and seize opportunities.
Accelerate your career by connecting sought-after STEM specialists with dynamic organisations and become part of their success story. In a business that has no limits, we’ll support you to develop your skills, expand your capabilities and grow your career. Welcome to the future of work.
Our clients vary in size and industry within STEM but this includes some of the leading start-ups in the world to large multinational corporations. You will get a chance to network, develop and manage relationships with some of the top talent in the industry.
Some other skills you can develop and attain include:
- Identifying prospective clients
- Execution of business development plans
- Negotiation techniques (including those for handling commercial terms, offers, etc.)
- Market mapping, networking, and headhunting
- Career consulting
Exciting incentives and other benefits
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- All-inclusive international travel incentives throughout the year that takes you to the likes of Bali, Shanghai, Korea, Singapore, USA and many more
- Local incentives such as lunch clubs that take you to top restaurants in Tokyo
- Yen for Yen programme where we sponsor part of employee’s self-development costs (this includes gym memberships, personal developmental seminars, language lessons, etc.)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Get up to 40 hours of volunteer work of your choice, fully paid
- Five days to care for others in need, all at no cost to you
- Subsidised social clubs which includes a leisure activity of your choice (eg. Basketball, Books, etc.)
- Fun-working culture in an international environment
If you want to fast track your career, or would like to experience working for an international organisation that offers you opportunities to move to anywhere else in the world, reach out to our talent acquisition team at [email protected].
Or if you wish to find out more about this role or what it’s like to work for a high-performing and fast-growing team, you may also speak to our Talent Acquisition Consultant, Miho Sakai who will be able to share more information.