Who are we?
SThree is an international multi-brand organisation that offers permanent and contract staffing solutions to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) industries.
We operate across ten specialist brands and employ over 2,600 people in 15 countries across the world. We pride ourselves on the dedication and passion we have for the industries we work in and the support we provide to our customers in achieving their goals and career ambitions.
Recognised as one of the best recruitment organisation and employer across Japan, our accolades and awards include:
- Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For by Recruitment International (2021)
- Best company by Great Place to Work Institution (2018, 2020 ans 2021)
- Growth Company of the year by Recruitment International (2019)
- Best CSR Initiative by Recruitment International (2019)
- Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company by Recruitment International (2018 and 2021)
- Best Healthcare by Recruitment International by Recruitment International (2018)
- Finalist in a British Business Award by British Chamber Commerce of Japan (2017)
What will you get to do in recruitment?
You get to do the things that matter. You will impact people’s lives in more ways than you can imagine – finding them great roles, guiding them to explore new opportunities, changing their lives for the better, helping an organisation expand, grow and many more.
Our clients vary in size and industry within STEM but this includes some of the leading start-ups in the world to large multinational corporations. You will get a chance to network, develop and manage relationships with some of the top talent in the industry.
Some other skills you can develop and attain include:
- Identifying prospective clients
- Execution of business development plans
- Negotiation techniques (including those for handling commercial terms, offers, etc.)
- Market mapping, networking, and headhunting
- Career consulting
Benefits of joining us as a recruiter
- Fast track your career: As an international organisation that advocates for meritocracy, you will be given an opportunity to succeed regardless of age, race, gender, nationality or ethnicity. We are a fair workplace employer that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and offers you the platform to do so. We believe in a career with no limits – your effort determines your success.
- Build great networks: You will get to meet, communicate and develop strong relationships with CxO/executives of our enterprise clients. These are important networks that can help you grow your career. Beyond that, you get an opportunity to attend events that allow you to interact with people in the industry, your clients, candidates as well as other colleagues.
- Gain specialist knowledge: You will develop your specialism in growing industries such as Science, Tech, Engineering and Mathematics. You get to pick up knowledge about the industry and represent yourself as a recruitment expert of the field.
- Supported professional development & develop transferrable skillsets: You will receive professional training which can help you to develop both soft and technical skills. This includes communication skills, negotiation techniques, business development and other sales related toolkits. You will also get to experience on-the-job training where you may practice what you’ve learnt.
- Structured learning programme: We’ve won multiple awards for our Learning & Development programme which consists of online modules, classroom training, on-the-job mentoring. This is provided across all seniority levels of the company.
Exciting incentives & other benefits
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- All-inclusive international travel incentives throughout the year that takes you to the likes of Bali, Shanghai, Korea, Singapore, USA and many more
- Local incentives such as lunch clubs that take you to top restaurants in Tokyo
- Yen for Yen programme where we sponsor part of employee’s self-development costs (this includes gym memberships, personal developmental seminars, language lessons, etc.)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fun-working culture in an international environment
If you want to fast track your career, or would like to experience working for an international organisation that offers you opportunities to move to anywhere else in the world, reach out to our talent acquisition team at [email protected].
Or if you wish to find out more about this role or what it’s like to work for a high-performing and fast-growing team, contact us from the button below for more information.