Talent Acquisition Co-Ordinator
- Job reference no: VN10845
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: England, United Kingdom
Spotting and attracting new talent to deliver on our exciting plans for 2022 falls to our internal Talent Acquisition team. We are busy recruiting across a number of our core business functions as a result need the support of a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator who can join us to play a key role in helping us achieve our growth targets.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career.
What will you be doing as Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator?
This is a key role within our core functions Talent Acquisition team, supporting two TA Partners in the recruitment activity for operational and head office roles. You will align closely to their workloads, providing administrative support across a range of hiring activities from CV screening, interview booking, candidate management and offer paperwork.
As a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator your key activities will include:
- Support the core functions TA team in providing an efficient and seamless hiring experience for both hiring managers and candidates
- Manage candidate communications effectively to help deliver a best in class candidate experience throughout the recruitment journey.
- Diary management and scheduling of interviews on both the business and candidate side
- Liaise with 3rd party agency partners for support in recruitment
- Upload job adverts onto the job boards and LinkedIn and SThree careers.
- Support with initial candidate screening and telephone interviews when required and delivering feedback to candidates in the process
- Process all job offers on our internal HR system and carry out right to work checks
- Assist in coordinating other recruitment activities as needed
- Participate in project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive our Talent Acquisition team forward
- Support sales hiring if required or at peak times
- Work with hiring managers to ensure smooth onboarding of new colleagues
- Produce weekly and monthly recruitment reports for the business to show real-time recruitment activity.
- Ensure ATS is up to date and data is accurate
- Ensure all personnel data is compliant with global data protection regulation
There will also be the opportunity to work on some projects
To be a great Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator your skills and experience will include:
- Proven administration and co-ordination experience in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Relationship building, partnering and team work
- Planning and prioritisation
- A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment
Even better if you have:
- Experience of screening CVs and speaking with candidates across a range of roles.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Full training will be provided though if this is your first role in talent acquisition.
As well as all the standard benefits you come to expect, we also offer;
- The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus linked to company and personal performance
- Holiday allowance increasing by 1 day each year for 5 years, plus public holidays which can be taken at a time to suit you
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Company sick pay to support your mental and physical wellbeing
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Competitive family policies
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to participate in the company share scheme
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
- Company laptop
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.