Recruitment Consultant - Tech/IT
- Job reference no: VN10386
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + OTE GBP
- Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Computer Futures (part of the SThree Group) is a global specialist IT recruitment partner, matching candidates with roles across niche IT markets and core technologies. We connect experts and transform futures, sharing knowledge that supports tomorrow's tech pioneers today.
As a Salesforce Authorised Recruiting Partner, we partner with industry-leading companies in the Salesforce ecosystem and offer exciting roles in a market which has exploded. In a business that has no limits; we'll support you to develop your skills, expand your capabilities and grow your career.
Welcome to the future of work.
What can SThree offer you?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold from day 1 (OTE)
- Overperformance bonus
- Hybrid working, perfect for a good work-life balance
- Advanced Training & Development programmes
- Clear progression path and Road to Senior[+] programme, including management opportunities
- "Thrive" community initiatives for mental wellbeing and support
- Regular Team and Office socials - https://www.instagram.com/sthreeuki/
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme, SAYE and discounts with hundreds of retailers
- Family caregiver leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Plus many more benefits!
What will you be doing?
- Unboxing an unlimited portfolio of clients and candidates within your core market
- Igniting a business strategy to target new key clients
- Becoming an expert within the STEM sector
- Supercharging your professional network
- Empowering your sales skills, as well as recruitment knowledge
What competencies do you need?
- Enthusiastic, engaged & looking for a challenge!
- Goal orientated & competitive
- Driven, self-motivated & willing to be hard working
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Resilient and persistent
Unbox a job you love to talk about.
Apply today or call Katy on 07818 002521 !!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.