- Job reference no: VN5822
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive EUR
- Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Are you energetic, service minded, do you speak Dutch fluently, like to work with different people every day and do you want to get the best out of each opportunity. Then we are looking for you: as a PMO officer you will be part of our CART Department (Candidate Acquisition and Retention team) which makes sure our recruitment consultants have access to the best tools to search for the best candidates in the market.
More about SThree
SThree is a global leader in recruitment with a unique portfolio of leading companies in IT, Banking, Engineering, Energy, Life Sciences, Accountancy & Finance. We have offices in the Netherlands, London, Sydney, New York, Dubai, Munich and Singapore. Our motto is "bringing skilled people together to build the future" and that is exactly what we do.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be part of the team that maximizes the opportunities to attract and retain the best candidates in the market. (CART) The team has a regional focus and is involved in Benelux France Mena and Spain. You will be supporting the project manager CART on a daily basis and projects vary from analyses of use and ROI of the different jobs boards to day to day support of our teams in the field to make sure they can maximize their searches for new candidates across the region.
Within SThree we encourage talent development. This starts with an extensive onboarding program so you're not thrown in at the deep end. You'll be assigned a buddy and our Learning & Development team will provide excellent training programs at every level. In addition, you can participate in a voluntary mentor program to get the best out of you!
What tasks can you expect?
- Execution of administrative activities in the field of marketing services
- Problem solving activities (experience with Broadbean is a plus)
- Support in exchange with job platforms, business networks & Active Sourcing Tools
- Support in creation of various reports, statistics & data sets
-You are creative and show initiative, as well as joy in precise work
-Experience of working in an IT Operations, IT Service Desk or Customer Support role
-You have good communication and organizational skills
-You master common Office applications such as Excel
-You have good Dutch and English skills
What do we offer you?
- Energetic work environment
- Excellent coaching and training program - to become even better at what you do!
- Fantastic team with friendly colleagues and a fun workplace
- Attractive base salary and annual bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Broad Employee Benefits scheme
- Hybrid home/office working pattern
What do we ask of you?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a support role in a complex dynamic environment
- Good understanding of Dutch and English written and verbally
- Experience in working with different layers in the organization, good stakeholder management skills
- Listening and communication skills
- Selfstarter, entrepreneur someone who enjoys exploring opportunities
- You are able to translate objectives into actions and results
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to the corporate Recruitment team via careers-holland @ sthree.com
Apply for this job
SThree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regards.