Learning & Development Consultant (South)
- Job reference no: VN11719
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Energise your Career…
We are pleased to announce we are looking for a brand-new Learning & Development Consultant for the South to join our London-based team, working in a fully hybrid role. SThree is driven to be an employer of choice for its employees globally, and a market-leading People team sits at the heart of achieving this.
As a member of the regional L&OD team, you will:
o Deliver Elements onboarding training programmes to our sales business
o Coach rookies and consultants to increase capability and drive business performance
o Partner with the business to leverage subject matter expertise to create highly engaging learning environments
o Work as part of the global and regional L&OD functions, supporting 'one team' learning
o Promote and present a professional image and role model SThree values
o Support SThree's overall purpose to 'bring skilled people together to build the future'
* Facilitate the delivery of SThree's learning & development portfolio
* Creatively utilise various learning methodologies to encourage participation and motivate learners
* Manage the training environment to engage participants and maximise potential
* Adapt delivery style and approach to meet the needs of a diverse audience
* Embed key principles and values from virtual & classroom learning programmes using coaching skills
* Lead new starters through the induction programme
* Provide ongoing sales coaching and expertise following elements training
* Build expert knowledge of relevant virtual/classroom programmes and LMS content
* Promote a collaborative knowledge culture within region acting as an ambassador for L&D products and sign-posting learners to relevant content
* Use business insight to help shape future learning content, working collaboratively with regional head and the design team
* Understand and effectively utilise the functionality of available technology e.g Teams/Zoom/Yammer/Virtual Classroom tools etc.
* Embrace technological change - researching, testing and learning new technologies to improve the learning and user experience
* Role model excellent personal development and growth strategies
* Immerse self in keeping abreast of new learning & development approaches
* Assist in any training projects or stretch assignments, as and when required
* Comply with all policies & procedures
Knowledge and Experience required for the role:
* Understanding of sales and recruitment
* Preference for knowledge of current learning & development models
* Experience of working in recruitment and client sales experience
* Has experience of delivering classroom & virtual learning interventions
What knowledge and experience will you need for the role?
- Understanding of sales and recruitment
- Preference for knowledge of current learning & development models
- Experience of working in recruitment and client sales experience
- Has experience of delivering classroom & virtual learning interventions
- Proven experience of working independently and as part of a team
In return for your commitment, we offer a range of benefits including …
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 28 holiday allowance plus bank holidays, which can be taken at a time of your choosing.
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company shares option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
- Hybrid working
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.