Head of Investor Relations
- Job reference no: VN10819
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
As a fast growing FTSE-listed business we are seeking an experienced Head of Investor Relations to join our Finance team, providing the CFO with quality analysis, leading all internal investor relations activities and communicating SThree's strategy and performance to the investor and analyst community. This is a high-profile, unique and diverse role for someone who is pro-active, highly organised and delivery focused.
In this new role your areas of responsibility include:
* Project manage the quarterly trading updates and preparations for investor conferences and roadshows with accountability for ensuring market regulations are met in all investor communications
* Engagement with senior stakeholders to building a solid understanding of SThree's strategy, key operating and financial metrics and benchmarking SThree's performance with global industry peers
* Prepare and manage content for investor presentations, trading updates, annual reports and other publications, working with finance and the wider business
* Work closely with Marketing/Communications teams in order to align external messaging
* Close engagement with Head of Strategy to incorporate key findings of strategic analysis on industry trends and key growth drivers into SThree's internal and investor-facing materials
* Ownership of the Investor Relations section of the corporate website, ensuring information is updated and accurate, with responsibility for how SThree messages to shareholders.
* Developing and maintaining excel models for tracking industry peers' performance on an ongoing basis and drawing out relevant themes and learnings for the Executive Committee and Board
* Production of "end of day wraps" for CEO/CFO/Board after significant announcements, share price movements or publication of analyst research
* Manage sell-side analyst consensus process, reviewing their models for inconsistencies and valuation methodologies, and tracking their estimates in the Group consensus model.
* Respond quickly and accurately to requests for information from both buy-side and sell-side, taking into account potential disclosure issues in consultation with the Director of FP&R and CFO
* Prepare institutional investor targeting, shareholder analysis and other materials required by the CFO
* Monitor the development of IR best practice and tools, driving their implementation where appropriate for SThree.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience in an analytical role within capital markets, equity research or investor relations
* Demonstrable experience collaborating across a global team with multiple senior internal and external stakeholders
* Good project management capabilities
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple deliverables in a high-paced environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and financial modelling skills with previous experience required in creating and writing commentary for management
* Strong command over MS Excel & MS PowerPoint required, with ability to create impactful data visualisations
* ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CFA qualified
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.