Global Benefits & Mobility Specialist
- Job reference no: VN11632
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Energise your Career
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: these are today's unsung heroes who positively shape the future. Now we're helping them shape their own futures.
Assist the Global Benefits & Mobility Manager with the design and implementation of a benefits strategy aligned to the company's objectives and supported by a global governance framework. Facilitate the mobility of employees around the globe and provide a positive employee experience in line with the Employee Value Proposition.
* Assist the Benefits Manager in establishing a Group governance framework for global benefits.
* Support the Benefits Manager in setting and managing the global benefits budget
* Act as a point of contact on behalf of the benefits team in relation to all UK and International benefits.
* Support the Benefits Manager in communicating benefit plans and options effectively across the company.
* Evaluating and recommending benefit plan changes and enhancements, as well as new plans and programs as needed to support the attraction, retention, and engagement of employees.
* Leading strategic initiatives related to wellness programs that help to enhance employee culture and morale across the organisation.
* Ensure all scheme documentation and online information is in-line with best practice, company policy and is updated regularly.
* Support ad hoc projects as required, researching and reviewing appropriateness of current practices and policies & supporting the change process.
* Create useful and functional reports based on benefit data, which can be utilised for audit meetings and to negotiate yearly renewals.
* Advise Employees on pre -country requirements including visas, company relocation support & packages, social security and cost of living differences etc. Administer the relocation process ensuring policy and process requirements are met from role sign off and check in following relocation. Feedback relocation experiences to the Benefits Manager to inform future updates to policy.
* Ensure the visa process is followed and visas are obtained in a timely fashion. Audit visas regularly to ensure we are legally compliant.
* Prepare Managers for moves ensuring relocation packages, timings, roles and responsibilities are clear and agreed and managers follow the relocation policy
* Work closely with expert internal and external partners such as Tax, Immigration, Payroll, Travel, Haulage, Finance, Regional HR etc. to ensure a seamless service delivery.
* Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations regarding immigration licences and providing updates to key stakeholders as these are amended
* Vendor Management - agree Service Level Agreements with vendors including contractual terms and conditions / Request For Proposal etc
o Microsoft Office
o Working knowledge of Benefits (SAP) a plus but not required
o Experience and knowledge in supporting global mobility at an administrative or advisory level.
o A deep belief in the value of the HR function and the personal ability to make a difference to the business.
o Strong and extensive experience of managing benefits in relevant markets in-house.
o Experience of benefits programmes in the recruitment sector would be preferable.
o Proven experience working with senior management and executive members.
o Experience working in a publicly traded company.
o A Bachelor's degree or equivalent are preferred.
In return for your commitment, we offer a range of benefits including …
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 28 holiday allowance plus bank holidays, which can be taken at a time of your choosing.
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company shares option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.