Credit Risk & Master Data Analyst (18-24 month FTC)
- Job reference no: VN11554
- Job type: Contract
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Energise your career...
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: these are today's unsung heroes who positively shape the future. Now we're helping them shape their own futures.
This Credit Risk & Master Data Analyst position calls for someone with excellent communication skills, as liaising with clients, colleagues and managers are important aspects of the job.
The main focus of the role is to assess and make decisions about new customer credit limits, using a range of criteria including, credit viability, customer payment history and customer creditworthiness.
Your Key Responsibilities …
- Maintain exception list of clients where manual credit limit provided
- Provide credit risk solutions & best practices available for risk mitigation during account creation process
- Review and maintain credit limits and exposure
- Monthly review of movement in risk/credit limit of clients
- Improve awareness of credit risk best practice throughout the stakeholder community, driving positive cultural change by supporting and educating
- Regular reporting on key areas of focus (high risk, high value, sector specific etc.)
- Working closely with the credit controllers to assist their decision making with prioritising collections
- Support in any credit related projects
- Develop relationships with external credit partner for improved understanding of their credit evaluation and opinion
Skills, Knowledge & Experience …
- Minimum of +3 years in similar commercial credit risk environment
- Previous experience in a similar role/industry is highly desirable
- Essential Multi currency and country experience
- Advanced experience of excel and producing KPI reports for senior stakeholders
- Relevant risk or financial qualification desirable but not essential if qualified by experience
In return for your commitment, we offer a range of benefits including …
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 28 holiday allowance plus bank holidays, which can be taken at a time of your choosing.
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company shares option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.