Contract Payroll Advisor
- Job reference no: VN10938
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We're pleased to announce that SThree is looking for a Contract Payroll Advisor to join our team based in Glasgow. In this role, you'll be responsible for approving timesheets and handling of queries on a daily basis, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and covering different time zones.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. Operating globally, with nearly 3000 employees in our team, we are a purpose driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future.
Key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Daily vendor set up and maintenance of bank details
- Process anomalies reports on a weekly basis to identify abnormal submissions and conduct any required actions
- Accurately approve timesheets and invoices in line with agreed SLA's
- Run daily payrolls for allocated countries and check payroll input/output data where required
- Manage exceptions list on a daily basis to ensure all payments are processed within the allocated payment terms. This involves chasing up solutions from different departments in different locations in the business.
- Ensure statutory compliance and internal controls are monitored and maintained
- Accurately key Margin only timesheets & fee's
Query Resolution & Customer Service
- Manage mailbox queries and follow up on outstanding queries in accordance with agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Answer incoming telephone queries and follow up on resulting actions
- Proactively contacting Contractors to solve contractor timesheet entry issues
- Advising on corrective actions to reduce future queries and rolling out process changes where required
- Providing support for both internal and external customers
- Liaise with various functions in the business and Managers within our European Regions, Asia Pac, Americas to ensure data is accurate
- Maintain a continual positive working relationship with Placement Support, Billing and Credit control to ensure a positive experience for all internal and external customers.
- Supply umbrella companies with a payment breakdown on a daily basis
- Provide cover to the team in case of absences
What skills/experience are we seeking?
- Payroll/finance knowledge
- Experience with SAP is desirable
- A track record with strong customer service skills
- Experience of managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong MS office skills
In return for your commitment we offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- A generous holiday allowance increasing by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.