- Job reference no: VN11184
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: US$85000 - US$105000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission + quarterly bonus USD
- Location: New York, United States
Ready for a Career with No Limits?
Specialist Staffing Group is seeking a Associate Sales Team Manager to join our most profitable and high performing permanent staffing team in the US!
THE SHORT VERSION:
- Be in charge of your own success - sell your services to household-name clients in a full desk/360 recruitment role
- Lead from the front: Develop your leadership skills with 2-3 direct reports, alongside your
- Earn commission for every placement you do with no barrier to entry.
- Join 2022's Director of the Year and Team of the Year in growing their business to new heights!
- Huxley is a division of SThree PLC (LON:STEM). SThree is the world's number one pure play STEM recruitment agency. Huxley - US specializes in IT & Data Analytics direct hire staffing. As the most established permanent recruitment team in our US business, Huxley New York is growing quickly thanks to a market resurgence and overperformance by each and every individual on the team.
Scope of role
- The team is looking for an Associate Sales Team Manager to join our team in New York.
- This is a full-desk 360 recruitment role, where you will be leading by example and dedicating about 70% of your time to recruiting and 30% developing 2-3 direct reports.
- We specialize in high demand, candidate driven markets within Software Development, IT Infrastructure & Data Science verticals. Our core client base is SME, but we deal with a wide variety of clients from hot start-ups to fortune 500 giants.
- In 2022 alone, we placed top talent within over 100 different companies.
- We are industry agnostic, and the focus is an attractive balance of delivering into our existing client base & new client business development
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner up with leadership to grow, develop and manage a team of 360 consultants while building sustainable candidate and client relationship which will allow you to also contribute with personal billings, while leading from the front.
- You will be using your experience to onboard new staff, develop new hires, and support experienced consultants.
- We are looking for someone that enjoys leading from the front, doing deals, opening new accounts, resuscitating older clients, all while growing the team.
- With over 30 years of experience, the reach of our network is second to none.
- The team is a good mixture of experience and newer consultants. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
- 3+ years' experience within agency staffing
- 1+ years' experience in a team lead/ management role
Why work with us?
- Enjoy a hybrid work environment where you will have an opportunity to come into our state-of-the-art office in SoHo and lead in person 2x per week, while having the flexibility to work from "anywhere" 50% of the time.
- Recognition: Incentive trips abroad, president's club & monthly awards. Get recognized AND paid - we celebrate YOU, not just your business achievements.
- Industry-Leading Culture: Robust and active employee-led DEI initiatives - drag shows for pride, guest speaker led workshops for Juneteenth, as well as both open and closed Employee Resource Group meetings where you can bring more than just your professional self to work
- Attractive benefits including 100% Company sponsored health plans rated in the top 20% of the US, 32 Days of PTO + your birthday off + 2 personal days + 5 Paid Volunteer Days + 5 caregiver days
- Paid Parental Leave policy
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job