Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11054
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive USD
- Location: New York, United States
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful New York Contract and Permanent recruitment teams.
As a Recruitment Consultant for SThree, you'll have the opportunity to service an impactful industry. You'll be recruiting for roles at our industry leading clients, alongside a team of recruiters with diverse experience and talents, as well as earn uncapped commission reward for your work.
This role is a hybrid role with 2 days per week on-site.
This opportunity is with a start-up team within a larger established team. We've built out a lucrative new 360 market with incredible earning potential available - don't miss your chance to learn more!
As a Recruitment Consultant within our company, you will be responsible for:
- Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
- Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
- Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
- Managing the candidate's experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
- Closing candidates on job offers.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
- Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
Why work for us:
- Exceptional training from our dedicated L&D staff.
- Diverse career paths available to suit your skills and interests, which allows you to become an expert in the field you choose.
- You're in control of your career - promotions are based entirely on merit , and you will always know exactly what you need to do in order to achieve your next promotion.
- We are a global organization with opportunities all over the world.
- Multi-faceted D&I and corporate social responsibility programs and initiatives
What are we looking for?
Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 - 18 months of experience in Recruitment in a staffing agency environment, or corporate Sales. We are also open to people with a Business Development or Account Management background within the industry. The ideal candidate will have 360 Recruitment experience specializing in a vertical market.
What's in it for you:
- Work-Life Balance: 17 days of regular PTO, 10 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays. We are also closed between Christmas and New Year's Day as well as Black Friday each year.
- Competitive Base salary + uncapped commission starting from your first hire. No threshold, draw, or minimum!
- A transparent, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management, as well as an extensive individual contributor progression track
- Monthly lunch club incentives at high end restaurants for our top performers
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Miami and Cancun
- Remote working and flexible schedule, as well as a beautiful SoHo office location
- Medical (with FREE medical plan options), dental, vision, 401k benefits, Commuter benefits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 12 months of Recruitment, Account Management, or Business Development experience, 3 years preferred
If you think you would be a good fit, reach out to us today!
About Specialist Staffing Group (SThree)
Specialist Staffing Group (the US division of SThree) is the global leader in STEM recruitment. With over 45 offices across 15 countries and employing over 2,800 people, SThree operates across multiple brands that specialize in placing the best STEM talent around the world. You will be working with some of the biggest, most innovative, and most exciting companies in the world across as you progress and grow your career. Working in recruitment provides exciting career opportunities and high earning potential. In our Recruitment Consultant sales role you will be pitching to clients who are looking to attract and hire professionals with a niche STEM background.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job