SThree plc, including all subsidiaries and associate companies, recognises that transparent, robust, and fit-for-purpose business practices ensure goodwill and sound supplier relationships.
The purpose of this information is to confirm our standards and set out responsibilities and expected behaviours of our suppliers to comply with the expectations of the company so that it can be used to apply ethical practices and supplier relationships in accordance with our “build trust” operating principle.
All individuals, groups of individuals and entities working on our behalf or providing services to SThree will be held to the same ethical standard as our employees.
“Partnering with our people to enable growth by maximising procurement efficiency, leveraging spend and delivering sustainable value.”
We are committed to ensuring the following Global Procurement principles:
- Provide suppliers with access to the relevant SThree policies.
- Build enduring relationships with suppliers through our Supplier Relationship Management processes.
- Achieve best total value for money - best total value means taking a holistic view on costs, buying appropriate quality to drive the total cost down.
- Ensure best total value through benchmarking and market engagement and to achieve best price through competitive tenders.
- Respect suppliers’ investment in our competitive tenders by making the process clear by defining our requirements and objectives.
- Base our supplier selection on objective and transparent due diligence and criteria that include the consideration of environmental, social, and ethical performance in line with our DE&I and ESG commitments.
- Uphold our supplier agreement commitments.
- Develop SLAs and KPIs where appropriate and apply best practice supplier relationship management.
- Protect the confidentiality of information entrusted to us.
- Ensure that suppliers' staff working on our premises are treated with the same respect for diversity and working environment safety as our own staff.
- Cease trading with suppliers showing persistent disregard for important elements of environmental, social, and ethical performance.
- Act as an advocate for responsible supply chain practices within our industry sector.
- Ensure all procurement processes are transparent, fair, and confidential.
- Reject hospitality which may be perceived as influencing our judgement or impartiality in any way.
SThree operates a category management model. Below is a list of the of the purchasing categories:
|SThree Group Procurement|
Sales & Marketing
Travel & Expenses
Tech Professional Services
Sourcing at SThree
SThree Procurement's sourcing approach assesses impact and value for each sourcing requirement. Value covers the whole-life costings of a requirement, and the impact looks at Procurement risks shown below:
|Low value||High value|
How to become a potential supplier to SThree
Completion of the supplier engagement questionnaire is the best way for you to engage with procurement to tell us the goods and services your company can offer in line with the purchasing categories to SThree. Through this channelled approach procurement will contact you directly should the need for your goods or services be required by the business.
The quick and easy questionnaire will be held in a supplier database which procurement can directly access. It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure that the information is up to date and current. Please direct any queries about updates to your details to the procurement team at [email protected].
Please note, all suppliers are required to follow SThree’s Supplier Code of Conduct.Complete supplier questionnaire