Return to search results
Service Delivery Engineer (IT Support) m/w/d
- Job reference no: VN11820
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £49000.00 - £54000.00 per annum + VB GBP
- Location: Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
We are looking for a Service Delivery Engineer/ IT Support for our location in Düsseldorf/Germany.
English speaker or German speaker with very good English skills.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support for all IT products and services.
- Proactively taking ownership of Technology Support issues as they relate to specific sites as defined by the Service Delivery Manager.
- Ownership of Desktop equipment (Laptops and peripherals), Video Conferencing, Audio Visual and Telephony issues in regional sites either through active engagement with third party vendors or by travelling when required.
- Escalating problems to internal and external 3rd level support (other Group Technology resources and 3rd party suppliers) as appropriate and acting as a resource to implement solutions under 3rd level support direction.
- Providing liaison between the regional customers and Group Technology, with the twin aims of ensuring that Group Technology understands the customers' needs and concerns, and that the customers understand Group Technology's plans and assumptions.
- Role may involve work outside of core hours including when travelling to other European Offices.
- Working in collaboration with regional service delivery colleagues to identify trends/ patterns in problem management and to work collaboratively to resolve these.
- Follow documented procedures to manage secure access to IT systems for starters, leavers, and any internal staffing changes.
- german work permit and visa
- Proven experience in a corporate technology environment
- Proven experience in direct customer support
- A proven commitment to quality practices and a keen focus on customer support.
- Demonstrate very good expertise in the following technologies, including current server and desktop operating systems, wide-area and local-area networking, the Internet and telephony and video conferencing communications ie Microsoft Teams/ O365.
- Mobile and Laptop device management including Intune
- Cisco routers and switches would be an advantage although not critical.
- Structured and collaborative approach to problem solving/trouble shooting
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment right from the start
- hybrid working
- Attractive office space in a central location
- company pension scheme
If you are interested I am looking forward to your application!
Sthree Talent AcquisitionApply for this job