Sales Team Manager
- Job reference no: VN12397
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive JPY
- Location: Japan
Who are we:
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner. We connect sought-after specialists with dynamic organisations. Recruiting highly skilled professionals, when and where they're needed. Elevating expertise and energising progress for everyone.
Our global house of specialist brands brings expertise in specific sought-after skills across both permanent and contract work. Founded in London in 1986 as a small business, SThree has since expanded into a multi-brand organisation, giving our customers access to a global network of dedicated STEM specialists through 40+ offices in 12 countries.
Real Staffing, Computer Futures, Progressive Recruitment, Huxley and Global Enterprise Partners are five of the nine brands we have in Japan. They are specialist brands focusing on specific markets within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Recognised as one of the best recruitment organisation and employer across Japan, our accolades and awards include:
- Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For by Recruitment International (2021)
- Best Company to Work for by Great Place to Work Institution (2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023)
- Great Place to Work for Women by Great Place to Work (2023)
- Growth Company of the Year by Recruitment International (2019)
- Best CSR Initiative by Recruitment International (2019)
- Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company by Recruitment International (2018)
- Best Healthcare by Recruitment International by Recruitment International (2018 and 2021)
- Finalist in a British Business Award by British Chamber Commerce of Japan (2017)
One of our biggest brands, Computer Futures is hiring an enthusiastic sales manager of IT Digital Sales and Marketing team in Tokyo office. The team is growing and it is an exciting opportunity to start your management career.
Computer Futures is an international recruitment consultancy delivering expert permanent and contract IT, Digital and Technical Sales recruitment services across Japan and the rest of the world. Established in 1986, we are experts in our field.
Computer Futures work in specialised vertical markets, and train every new employee we hire in an exciting area of the IT sector. So far this year, we have celebrated fantastic success in areas like Fintech, Cyber Security, Big Data & Analytics, Social Media & Entertainment. You will get to work with all sorts of clients; from Netflix to AWS to Deloitte, depending on the market you choose!
What do we offer?
At SThree we know that our people are the heart and soul of our business, only you can deliver our promise to our clients, and as such we want to ensure that you always feel appreciated. You will benefit from:
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Being part of a truly global organisation with market leading brands and international relocation opportunities once you have worked for us for a certain period of time
- An in-house candidate database that has been continually developed and improved over the last twenty years to allow consultants in all our global offices to reach the most niche talent to provide the best service to our customers
- A structured career plan and fixed promotion targets that give employees the opportunity to truly take charge of your career and reap the rewards for your hard work
- A strong commission scheme that is industry leading. We pay life changing commissions every quarter!
- Holiday sales incentives to places like Bali, Korea, Shanghai, etc.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Monthly lunch clubs' incentives which include Michelin star restaurants, afternoons on private yachts and afternoons spent travelling through Tokyo in stretch limousines drinking champagne!
Who should you be?:
- 5 years minimum sales experience in recruitment firms
- Management experience is not required but preferably Senior Consultant/Principal Consultant level
- Preferably have passion and knowledge of the digital IT S&M recruitment sector or market
- Effective communication skills (N.B. SThree's internal business language is English)
- Strong interpersonal, communication skill and a keen sense of business acumen
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks & projects
- Ambition to follow the Management route
Apply for this job