- Job reference no: VN12429
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to US$55000.00 per annum + Plus uncapped commission USD
- Location: New York, United States
Specialist Staffing Group
Sales / Recruitment Consultant - New York
Whether you're looking for graduate jobs, sales jobs, or you're not really sure what it is you're looking for - a role with Specialist Staffing Group might just be exactly what you've been searching for.
Firstly, let's talk about you...
Work ethic, resilience, motivation, and the satisfaction of really making a difference are the biggest qualities we look for. The rest? If you've got the right attitude, our learning and development team will work with you to make sure you have everything you need to be a success.
You'll be making a difference
Whether it's sifting through job posts, preparing professionals for interview, or helping people make their resume pop, as a recruitment consultant, you'll be helping people find dream jobs in life-changing industries. Whatever your experience may be, if you're dedicated, driven, and committed to going the extra mile, you could make a real impact here.
Looking for a career with no limits?
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our New York location.
As a Recruitment Consultant for SThree, you'll have the opportunity to service an impactful, recession-resistant industry (such as IT or life sciences). Our beautiful office is located in lower Manhattan, and we're currently running a hybrid work model where you'll be in-office with your team 2-3 days per week.
As a Recruitment Consultant within our company, you will be responsible for:
- Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
- Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
- Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
- Managing the candidate's experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
- Closing candidates on job offers.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
- Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
Why work for us:
- Exceptional training from our dedicated L&D staff. 5 weeks of instructor-led training alongside a robust online training platform, as well as 1:1 trainings you'll receive from your team and managers - we're here to help you succeed!
- A robust and revamped self-study module called Elements where you'll be able to reinforce things you've learned and have access to thousands of learning materials, articles, and videos.
- You're in control of your career - promotions are based entirely on merit, and you will always know exactly what you need to do in order to achieve your next promotion, with fully transparent targets and no glass ceiling.
- We are a global organization with opportunities all over the world - New York is our oldest and largest of our ten US offices with ~100 people!
- Multi-faceted D&I and corporate social responsibility programs and initiatives - active Employee Resource Groups that put on everything from weekly workshops with guest speakers, to charity drives and green initiatives.
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION with access from day one - no draw, threshold, tenure, or number of placements you have to do to start earning for the work you're putting in! Earn for every single person you get hired.
What are we looking for?
- 6-12 months of staffing or B2B (Business to Business) sales experience
- Coachability, Drive, Ambition, and Resilience
- Great communications skills
What's in it for you:
- Work-Life Balance: 17 days of regular PTO, 14 paid holidays, and 2 personal days.
- Base salary + uncapped commission starting from your first hire. No threshold or minimum required: your earning potential truly is in your hands!
- A transparent, merit-based career progression with a clear track for opportunities into management, as well as an extensive individual contributor progression track
- Monthly lunch club incentives at high end restaurants for our top performers
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Miami and Cancun
- Hybrid working and flexible schedule, as well as a beautiful SoHo office location
- Medical (with FREE medical plan options), dental, vision, 401k benefits, Commuter benefits, an employee share investment plan (for our stock traded on the LSE)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If you think you would be a good fit, reach out to us today!
About Specialist Staffing Group (SThree)
Specialist Staffing Group (the US division of SThree) is the global leader in STEM recruitment. With over 45 offices across 15 countries and employing over 2,800 people, SThree operates across multiple brands that specialize in placing the best STEM talent around the world. You will be working with some of the biggest, most innovative, and most exciting companies in the world across as you progress and grow your career. Working in recruitment provides exciting career opportunities and high earning potential. In our Recruitment Consultant sales role you will be pitching to clients who are looking to attract and hire professionals with a niche STEM background.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job