- Job reference no: VN12261
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We are SThree. The global STEM-specialist talent partner. We connect sought-after specialists in science, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations. Elevating expertise and energising progress for everyone.
Engineers are in high demand as the world races to meet new challenges; providing renewable energy, sustainable infrastructure and cleaner transport. To support this hypergrowth, Progressive Recruitment (part of the SThree Group), a global-leading specialist recruitment company, are dedicated to placing top talent in the Manufacturing, Energy and Construction industries. There is a huge opportunity to grow your career within these 3 dynamic divisions, sparking opportunities on both the Principal and Management route.
Welcome to the future of work.
What can SThree offer you?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold from day 1 (OTE)
- Hybrid working, perfect for a good work-life balance
- Prestigious and ongoing training from our dedicated L&D Coaches and SThree Academy
- Clear promotion path, accommodating both management and non-management routes
- "Thrive" community for mental wellbeing and support
- Regular team and office socials, lunch clubs and incentives
- Generous holiday entitlement plus annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme and discounts with retailers
- 5 paid volunteer days
- Be an advocate for Diversity, Equality & Inclusion - we're partners of Women Who Code
- Plus many more benefits!
What competencies do you need?
- 360 recruitment experience (both candidate and client)
- Business development experience
- Evidence of building relationships
- Enthusiastic, engaged & looking for a challenge
- Goal orientated & competitive
- Driven, self-motivated & willing to be hard working
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Resilient and persistent
Unbox a job you love to talk about.
What we stand for..
We create community and deliver change that transforms the future for everyone. With this in mind, we're committed to ensuring for our colleagues, candidates and communities, that all processes are equitable and everyone is treated with fairness and dignity where everyone belongs, is valued and is connected.
If you need any assistance or reasonable adjustments in submitting your application, please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.