AR Generalist (12 month FTC)
- Job reference no: VN11944
- Job type: Contract
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We're pleased to announce that SThree is looking for an Accounts Receivable Generalist to join our team based in Glasgow on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this role, you'll be responsible for supporting and assisting our AR function targeting key focus areas. The successful candidate will bring knowledge and expertise to allow them to adapt to changing priorities and support the overall team.
Who will you be working for?
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: these are today's unsung heroes who positively shape the future. Now we're helping them shape their own futures.
Operating through a global house of specialist recruitment brands we understand our client's resourcing needs, matching sought-after skills with dynamic organisations, game-changers with change-makers.
Responsibilities will include:
Credit Control/Self Bill
- Strong ability to deliver strategic targets within a Credit Control function
- Support existing Self bill team in identifying and resolving disputes.
Credit Risk & Master Data
- Risk control and knowledge of financial accounts to support decision making regarding new and existing business.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and support business growth whilst managing exposure.
- Attention to detail to ensure that client information is accurate and relevant.
- Supporting billing processes as and when required.
- Apply AR skills, knowledge and experience to proactively drive CI activities within the department
What skills and experience should you have?
- Previous AR experience
- Extensive end to end collections experience desirable
- Communicating with, influencing and engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Credit Risk experience desirable, including ability to read and interpret financial accounts and make recommendations based on findings
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
As well as all the standard benefits you come to expect, we also offer
- The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
- Annual bonus linked to company and personal performance
- Generous 28-day annual holiday allowance in additional to public holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five days paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five days paid off per year for volunteering `
- Company sick pay to support your mental and physical well-being
- Financial, physical and mental well being support
- Competitive family policies
- Private healthcare, discounted dental insurance and health-scheme cash back (after qualifying period)
- Opportunity to participate in the company share scheme
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.