Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11519
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £22500.00 per annum + GBP
- Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Want to join a global recruitment business?
Expand your knowledge, elevate your skills and energize your career with SThree.
Kickstart your career in a niche field by representing one of our two brands - Computer Futures and Real Staffing, sitting under the umbrella of SThree.
SThree are an international multi-brand staffing organisation providing permanent and contract staff to the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors.
You will be joining a high performing team on a well-established market, with opportunities across Life Sciences, Engineering and IT where you will be placing mid-senior level professionals - into contract based employment.
As a 360 recruiter, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients and candidates in your market.
Don't worry if you're new to recruitment. You'll join an experienced team of recruiters who are niche market experts (IT/Technology, Engineering) - perfect for your learning and development!
Who are we looking for?
· Enthusiastic, engaging and looking for a challenge!
· Goal orientated & competitive
· Driven, self motivated & willing to be hard working
· A team player
· Great communication skills
· Resilient and persistent
What can SThree offer you?
- Professional development - start day 1 with a clear progression plan to excel your career
- Continuous improvement - ongoing training from our dedicated Learning & Development Coaches
- Work-life balance - we operate a fully flexible hybrid working model
- Financial reward - uncapped commission with no threshold! (OTE)
- Stimulating career - you'll be recruiting into the STEM industries, making a true impact on daily life
- Uplifting local relationships - be involved in CSR and have 40 paid volunteering hours
- Wellbeing and support - our "Thrive" Community initiatives are designed to help you feel healthy and secure
- Afford the lifestyle you choose - SThree shares scheme can help
If this post has peaked your interest get in touch for an initial conversation today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.