Sales Team Manager
- Job reference no: VN11266
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive USD
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Recruitment Team Manager to join our life science division in our San Diego office!
Real Life Sciences, a division of SThree, is a global leader in the provision of pharma, biotech and medical devices recruitment services. We hire the best STEM talent in the market and work with globally recognized companies. We've posted a record full year performance and were recognized in the nation's top 10 life science staffing firms according to Staffing Industry Analysts.
As a continuously expanding, international staffing company, we partner with a huge variety of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across the STEM industries. Our energetic work culture and focus on continuous reward and professional development, provide you with the perfect environment to grow your business, reaching your highest potential.
To recruit, manage and develop a highly engaged and productive sales team, encouraging a service-led approach to understanding and delivering to the needs of our clients and candidates; ensuring delivery of sales targets and consistent revenue growth, while maintaining personal business contribution; in line with the Specialist Staffing Group service attributes.
As a Sales and Recruitment Manager within our company, you will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day activities of team members including managing productivity, performance & professional conduct, driving high standards at all times
- Approaching people with integrity and taking necessary steps to address behaviours that may pose a risk to engagement and retention of our clients or colleagues
- Delivering successful on-boarding and continued development; dedicating time for training and coaching activities; providing honest and timely feedback to enable improved performance; setting consultants up for success
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of sector, markets, trends and competitor landscape to aid relevant business planning and valuable client interaction
- Responding to client and candidate complaints, ensuring all communications are handled within the required time-frame, issues resolved in a timely manner and acting as a point of escalation for complex matters when required in the interests of service delivery and customer retention
- Actively seeks customer feedback (surveys, testimonials) to drive continuous service improvement
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Motivated by success, growth and the ability to help others succeed in their career
- Track record of success in recruitment
- Highly competitive
- Resilient & Tenacious
- Adept at building strong relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in staffing
What's In It For You?
- 31 days of PTO including but not limited to: 12 paid holidays, 5 paid volunteer days, and 5 paid days off during the holidays (we close our offices between Christmas and New Year's each year)
- Full time base salary + uncapped commission + bonus potential
- Merit-based career progression
- Ability to build out a growing team in a demanding industry
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits, commuter benefits
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Miami and Cancun
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job