Sales Team Manager
- Job reference no: VN11150
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £50000.00 - £52500.00 per annum + + Comms + Bonus GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Recruitment Team Manager | Central London Office/Hybrid | S.T.E.M Specialist | Competitive Starting Salary 48k-58k D.O.E | Uncapped Earning Potential | Luxury Incentives | Annual Bonus
Are you looking for the next great opportunity in your recruitment career? S.T.E.M could be the industry for you!
SThree bring skilled people together and is the number one pure play STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Science) recruiter.
- Do you want to take your career to the next level? Does the prospect of progression and development excite you?
- Do you have experience recruiting within the Finance sector?
- Are you an experienced Principal Recruitment Consultant or current Recruitment Team Leader looking to explore new opportunities in a different market?
- Do you want to work for a leading recruitment organisation that offers great benefits in an exciting and diverse environment?
Joining SThree as a Recruitment Team Leader, you will be joining a purpose-driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Your role as a Recruitment Team Leader:
- Supporting and mentoring your team members
- Curating Business development plans for each individual on your team as well as the team overall
- Promoting and creating a results driven, collaborative supportive team culture
- Developing constructive team processes that will deliver great customer service
- Working closely with internal recruitment to recruit and onboard new consultants
What can SThree offer you?
· Uncapped commission with no threshold
· Flexible/Hybrid working
· Large recruitment agency operating for 35 years with numerous resources and backing
· Established markets and database
· Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
· Clear progression path to follow based on performance
· "Thrive" community for wellbeing support
· Annual leave purchase scheme
· Share scheme
· Discounts with retailers
· Private Medical/Dental Insurance
· Family Caregiver Leave
· 5 paid volunteer days a year.
We will also provide a company laptop before you joining which has a built in telephony system to make calls.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.