Organisation Design Analyst
- Job reference no: VN10546
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We are pleased to announce that SThree is looking for an Organisation Design Analyst, to join our office based in London. This is a permanent position, where you'll be responsible for proactively supporting the Global Head of Organisation Effectiveness in a variety of Organisation Design activities, across a global fast-changing landscape with a high level of complexity.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. Operating globally, with nearly 3000 employees in our team, we are a purpose driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for engaging with stakeholders, planning and coordinating workshops to help define the current and future state organisation. Review and incorporate retrospective inputs from workshops and previous work.
- Working closely with HRIS to gather and analyse HR data. Maximise the use of data insights to provide valuable recommendations.
- Building and keep up to date organisation charts.
- Maintaining the OD toolkit up to date. Coach and train relevant stakeholders on how to use the toolkit. Support colleagues to implement, use and compile data to promote evidence-based decision making
- Working in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Identification of design challenges and provision of potential solutions.
- Applying industry and organisation knowledge and best practice when working with internal stakeholders.
- The role will play an important part in helping to transform the organisation to one that is more empowered, collaborative, innovative and efficient.
- Continuously demonstrate SThree values.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience in working across multiple markets and cultures, in a global matrixed and complex organisation.
- Relevant previous experience in working in a similar role on organisation design programmes
- Strong analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place recommendations through support of from own knowledge base.
- Customer centric mindset, who works independently and in collaboration within a team.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Good level of knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- An effective team player
In return for your commitment we offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 28 holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.