Investor Relations Manager
- Job reference no: VN11967
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
As a fast growing FTSE 250 business, we are seeking an Investor Relations Manager to join our Finance team, supporting the Director of Financial Planning and Investor Relations in the build out and running of a newly created internal IR function
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: these are today's unsung heroes who positively shape the future. Now we're helping them shape their own futures.
Key responsibilities include:
Investor Relations Events and Communications
- Project management of IR events, including the development, maintenance and tracking of Playbooks for quarterly trading updates, half year and full year results announcements.
- Prepare and manage content for trading updates, annual reports and investor presentations with accompanying scripts and Q&A sheets, working closely with finance and communications teams, together with the wider business as required.
- Manage preparations for the attendance of investor conferences and roadshows.
- Consolidation and reporting for the CEO, CFO and Board of attendance and investor feedback to Investor Relations events and communications.
- Assume responsibility for the Investor Relations section of the Sthree corporate website, and Company page of the LSE website ensuring information is updated and accurate.
Management of Sell-Side Consensus Process
- Reviewing sell-side Analyst models and draft Notes for errors and inconsistencies
- Tracking sell-side analyst estimates in the Group consensus model
- Maintaining and updating internal analyst scenario models
- Development, maintenance and reporting of regular analysis of the shareholder register for the CFO, CEO and the Board.
- Support the Director and CFO with development and execution of investor engagement plans together with other investor targeting activities as required
Industry and Peer Analysis and Reporting
- Building a solid understanding of SThree's key operating and financial metrics and benchmarking SThree's performance with global industry peers
- Monitoring industry peers' announcements and results, providing summaries for the CEO and CFO as well as developing and maintaining excel models for tracking industry peers' performance on an ongoing basis.
- Engaging closely with the Strategy team to ensure that key findings of their analysis of industry trends and key growth drivers is incorporated into SThree's investor-facing materials as appropriate
To be successful in this role you'd need
- Experience within investor relations, capital markets or financial PR
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple deliverables in a high-paced environment
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Experience required in creating and writing commentary for management
- Strong command over MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- A proactive and resourceful approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Typically educated to bachelor degree level in a related subject (e.g. Business, Communications, Public/Investor Relations etc).
In return for your commitment, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 28 holiday allowance plus bank holidays, which can be taken at a time of your choosing.
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.