Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer
- Job reference no: VN11674
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A core component of SThree's technology landscape is our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), which is a complex multi-layered architecture based on MS Dynamics 365 Sales, a specialist recruitment specific layer, integration into several third-party data services, and an SThree bespoke layer built using the MS Power Platform and related technologies.
This role will design, develop, test and support capabilities to extend the functionality of the core ATS product to create competitive advantage for SThree.
This is an opportunity to join a new team that will significantly contribute to the digital transformation at SThree.
* Hands-on design, development and testing of solutions, adhering to SThree's architectural principles, policies, and guidelines.
* Work with business stakeholders to understand opportunities and to design solutions that deliver the required outcomes.
* Work with other technology teams to design and deliver end-to-end capabilities.
* Integrate Dynamics 365 Sales with other systems, for example ERP system and customer portals.
* Provide support to users and resolve systems issues.
* Coach and mentor junior team members and promote knowledge sharing and collaboration across the team.
* Stay up to date with changes and enhancements to the Dynamics 365 Platform and Power Platform.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Extensive experience of extending Dynamics 365 Sales, from configuration and customization to development.
· Extensive experience of building solutions using the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents), in particular to extend Dynamics 365 Sales.
· Extensive experience of testing, release and deployment processes for Dynamics 365 Sales.
· Some previous experience of working with a Dynamics ISV managed solution would be beneficial.
· Some previous experience of integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems, such as Office 365, geo-location services, Templify, and other bespoke business applications.
· Demonstrable knowledge of data technologies used by Dynamics 365, including Dataverse, Virtual Tables, Azure SQL and Dual-Write technologies.
· Good understanding of Azure Integration Services (API Management, Service Bus, Event Hub).
· Good understanding of Microsoft Identity Management solutions (Azure AD, Azure AD B2C).
· Good understanding of cloud computing architectures and fundamentals like security, performance, and scalability, with experience of working with cloud technologies in Azure.
· Demonstrable knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
· Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
· Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Typically educated to bachelor degree level in a related subject (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering).
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.