Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11654
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £22500 - £25000 per annum + OTE GBP
- Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Who are we?
We are SThree. The global STEM-specialist talent partner. We connect talented specialists with dynamic organisations around the world. Recruiting highly skilled professionals - contract or permanent - when and where they're needed. Sparking new possibilities and unboxing careers. Elevating expertise and energising progress for everyone.
What skills are required to be a great Recruitment Consultant?
- Resilient - gained through professional or life experience
- Confident growing existing clients and winning new business - willing to make cold, outbound engagement
- Proven sales and business development or relationship-building experience
- Commercial sales experience preferred
- Credible - engaging and influential when communicating
- Thorough and precise
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
Personally, you may not be able to develop lifesaving vaccines, program the artificial intelligence on a driverless car or fight climate change. But you'll be helping people who can, to find the perfect environment for their specialist STEM skills through our global house of recruitment brands. If you're a strong sales professional who likes to be at the heart of the action, you'll never be bored.
A 360 Recruitment Consultant is an essential link between employers and job seekers, responsible for sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates for various roles. Simultaneously, you'll be maintaining and building new relationships with some impactful and empowering key clients, while providing advice and ongoing support throughout the recruitment process.
Ultimately, you'll be bringing skilled people together to build the future.
What are the benefits?
- Unlock your earning potential with uncapped commission (OTE)
- Clear progression structure and promotion path
- Prestigious and ongoing training from our dedicated L&D Coaches and SThree Academy
- Join our diversity, equality and inclusion (DEI) advocates' network
- Regular ESG (environmental, social and governance) initiatives and volunteer days
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Share scheme and discounts with retailers
- Regular Team and Office socials
- + many more!
Ignite your potential.
What we stand for..
We create community and deliver change that transforms the future for everyone. With this in mind, we're committed to ensuring for our colleagues, candidates and communities, that all processes are equitable and everyone is treated with fairness and dignity where everyone belongs, is valued and is connected.
If you need any assistance or reasonable adjustments in submitting your application, please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.