Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11319
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £24000.00 per annum + GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Associate Recruitment Consultant | Central London Office/Hybrid | S.T.E.M Specialist | Competitive Starting Salary D.O.E | Uncapped Earning Potential | Luxury Incentives |
Are you ready to kickstart a lucrative shiny new career in STEM recruitment?
Here at SThree we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team whom have seen record-breaking performances throughout 2022.
You will be joining a dynamic contract recruitment team as a 360 Consultant building relationships with clients and candidates working within life changing industries. If you're competitive, driven, have an ability to get the job done, and achieve ambitious targets, then SThree could be the place for you.
A successful trainee recruitment consultant should possess most of the following:
- A natural sales ability
- Commercial experience (sales experience would be advantageous; B2B,telesales, F2F, D2D)
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
- A natural ability to build relationships quickly
- A drive and hunger to succeed
- Money motivated
Benefits of working as a Recruitment consultant at SThree?
Well, in return for your commitment to us we offer;
- Flexible hybrid working with the option of working from home or the office
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Structured meritocratic progression pathway to follow
- Company laptop provided with built in telephony system to make calls
- "Thrive" community for well being support
- Employee focus groups
- 5 paid volunteer days
- 5 paid caregiver days
- 28 days annual leave
- Annual leave purchase scheme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today or contact me direct!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.