What do our people say about working at SThree?
What we offer you?
- Fast development opportunities and a clear promotion path.
- An unlimited commission system and an attractive salary package including 5 paid volunteer days.
- A comprehensive onboarding process, coaching, development programmes and unlimited free online courses at the SThree Academy.
- An energetic work environment with a family feel in our offices: Brussels and Antwerp.
- We build on our team spirit during legendary team events such as frequent drinks, lunches, and team building activities.
- Flexible working hours with the option of home office.
- Many incentives such as lunch clubs in star restaurants and trips to Ibiza or Dubai.
- A day off on your birthday.
- An international company with various career opportunities.
Feel the buzz in our offices.
Spark your possibilities in Brussels
Spark your possibilities in Antwerp
More than just recruitment
A 360° job
One of the things that our consultants enjoy the most is being involved in the whole selection process, from the start to the end. You will visit your clients on-site to understand their needs better, and create long-lasting relationships. You will also meet your candidates, accompany them to their interviews, negotiate and do follow-ups once the candidate has been placed in the company.
Be part of a diverse culture
At SThree, you’ll be part of a big family! You'll have a warm welcome in a pleasant and ambitious team where everyone motivates and helps each other. It is important to us to make a positive difference to the world and people around us. We have an open, diverse and welcoming culture. Everyone is welcome at SThree! We encourage everyone to celebrate and promote diversity, within our organization and when placing specialists. In this way we all contribute to a more inclusive STEM world.
Get the best out of yourself
You are central to us. As a person and as a professional. We are a vibrant organization full of energy. With our university of life you give your skills and career a huge boost. But we also take care of each other; with, for example, 5 paid volunteer days and a day off on your birthday.
Accelerate your career
We are always looking for talent who wants to get the best out of themselves. In all functions - from sales and recruitment to finance and legal. We value expertise and thus remain 'on top of our game'. Are you driven with a strategic mindset and do you want to get the most out of your career? Then discover your options and invest in yourself.
What you will be doing as a recruitment consultant?
SThree Belux is made up of 4 recruitment organisations (Progressive Recruitment, Computer Futures, Real Staffing, Huxley) and you will be working for the brand that suits you best!
- You will build and maintain your own network/portfolio of candidates and clients and offer them an excellent service.
- Establish contact with potential clients to make face-to-face appointments and discuss partnership agreements.
- You map out the wishes of candidates and clients and look for win-win situations.
- You will recruit and select through various channels, conduct interviews at different locations and negotiate contractual agreements and salaries.
- Frequent contact with your team to discuss the state of affairs and shared projects.
- We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful in this position!
SThree Belux Summer Parties
Founded in London in 1986, SThree has grown over the past 36 years into an organization with multiple specialist brands. This gives our clients access to a global network of dedicated STEM specialists through 44 offices in 15 countries.
In Belgium, the SThree Group consists of four specialized recruitment organizations: Progressive Recruitment, Computer Futures, Huxley and Real Staffing. In addition to our offices in Belgium, we have vibrant offices around the world, including in London, New York, Tokyo, Dubai, Munich and Singapore.