- Job reference no: VN10778
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: salary + uncapped commission USD
- Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Are you looking for a fast-paced, rewarding, and exciting sales position? Specialist Staffing Group, the US division of SThree plc, has the perfect opportunity for you within our fast-growing IT recruitment brand, Computer Futures. Our team in Austin is looking for an exceptional, talented, professional, experienced recruiter to join their ranks.
As a continuously expanding, international staffing company, we are looking for highly motivated
staffing professionals ready to join our award-winning sales training program. We partner with a huge variety of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across the STEM industry. Our energetic work culture and focus on continuous reward and professional development, provide you with the perfect environment to grow your business, and reach your highest potential.
Home to Computer Futures' fastest-growing team, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the top-performing brands across 45 offices and 15 countries. Computer Futures, Austin are current holders of 'Team of the Year', 'Recruiter of the Year', and 'Director of the Year' for North America!
You would manage and grow accounts worth over $1M+ of annual revenue, equating to on-target earnings of more than $250k per year. You would be taking over warm relationships, fostering, and expanding them. Then our delivery team would help you to find the appropriate IT candidates to fill the clients' positions.
What we offer:
* 17 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 5 volunteer days per year
* Competitive full-time base salary commensurate with experience + uncapped commission
* Opportunity to build your own business in a new and fast-growing team
* Merit-based career progression
* Award-winning training program
* Monthly and quarterly incentives
* Excellent medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job