- Job reference no: VN11612
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + OTE GBP
- Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Engineers are in high demand as the world races to meet new challenges; providing renewable energy, sustainable infrastructure and cleaner transport. To support this hypergrowth, Progressive Recruitment, a global-leading specialist recruitment company, are dedicated to placing top talent in the Manufacturing, Energy and Construction industries. There is a huge opportunity to grow your career within these 3 dynamic divisions, sparking opportunities on both the Principal and Management route.
Welcome to the future of work.
What can SThree offer you?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold from day 1 (OTE)
- Overperformance bonus
- Hybrid working, perfect for a good work-life balance
- Advanced Training & Development programmes
- Clear progression path and Road to Senior[+] programme
- "Thrive" community initiatives for mental wellbeing and support
- Regular Team and Office socials - https://www.instagram.com/sthreeuki/
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme, SAYE and discounts with hundreds of retailers
- Family caregiver leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Plus many more benefits!
What will you be doing?
- Unboxing an unlimited portfolio of clients and candidates within your core market
- Igniting a business strategy to target new key clients
- Becoming an expert within the STEM sector
- Supercharging your professional network
- Empowering your sales skills, as well as recruitment knowledge
What competencies do you need?
- Enthusiastic, engaged & looking for a challenge!
- Goal orientated & competitive
- Driven, self-motivated & willing to be hard working
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Resilient and persistent
Unbox a job you love to talk about.
Apply today or call Katy on 07818 002521 !!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.