- Job reference no: VN11260
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £22500.00 per annum + GBP
- Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
We are growing in our offices in Leeds! Are you ready to #addyourenergy?
SThree are the leading global staffing organisation providing permanent and contract staff to the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors.
With multiple brands under the SThree umbrella globally, we are able to cater to various client and business needs. We are currently recruiting into our Real Staffing, Progressive and Computer Futures Teams!
Recently we won the European Diversity Awards for Company of the Year! We also have other initiatives across the business including launching our hybrid working model, the 'THRIVE' Platform for mental health and wellbeing and many other exciting projects in the pipeline. It could not be a better time to join SThree and begin your career in recruitment!
Don't worry if you're new to recruitment. You'll join an experienced team of recruiters who are niche market experts (IT/Technology, Engineering) - perfect for learning the practical stuff!
More about the role?
· Personally build a portfolio of Clients and Candidates within your core market
· Building a business strategy to target new key clients
· Become a specialist within the STEM Sector
· Growing and developing your Network
· Develop sales skills as well as recruitment knowledge
· Advertising and building a personal social media presence!
Who are we looking for?
· Enthusiastic, engaging and looking for a challenge!
· Goal orientated & competitive
· Driven, self motivated & willing to be hard working
· A team player
· Great communication skills
· Resilient and persistent
What can we offer you?
· Uncapped Commission with no threshold!
· Flexible hybrid working for autonomy and a work life balance
· Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning & Development Coaches
· Clear cut progression plan to excel your career
· Company provided Tech Bundle to work remotely
· "Thrive" Community initiatives for well being & support
· Employee focus groups
· 5 paid volunteer days to boost CSR! (Increased from 2 days)
· Annual leave purchase scheme
· SThree Shares Scheme
If this post has peaked your interest get in touch for an initial conversation today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.